• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help design a CP Shirt

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
After many requests, we'll be selling "merch" (stupid name, I know) here very soon. Help design the CP shirt. Here's what I have so far. Let me know if you have any idea's, especially for the front.

Do you like CP Crew on the top left chest? Should it say something else, or just nothing? Year? Slogans? Member? CP Member? CP Crew? Crew? etc...

Any thoughts, please let me know.

This design will carry over to most basic clothing, such as other types of shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I'll work on coming up with more designs and items, however I know some of you need something sooner than later.

Here you go:

front.png

back.png

I’d prefer the front to be a pocket size logo on the left chest area. I’m not a “crew” fan, but I don’t think “member” is any better. How bout “CP family”?

Just a thought. I love the idea and I’m in on a couple, for sure. Can you offer a pink version? Kinda my signature color! 😎

Floyd T

I’d prefer the front to be a pocket size logo on the left chest area. I’m not a “crew” fan, but I don’t think “member” is any better. How bout “CP family”?

Floyd T
This , and size 2XT

I agree with Floyd (once). Small in front, large in back. Polo for sure with logo on breast.

we also need a cool VHerf logo. Est may 2020
crew is weird. Member is very fitting for a few guys on here for sure
i like family
100% need pink

I agree with Floyd (once). Small in front, large in back. Polo for sure with logo on breast.

we also need a cool VHerf logo. Est may 2020
crew is weird. Member is very fitting for a few guys on here for sure
i like family
100% need pink

LOL you guys are funny 😁

I was gonna mention the same about the chick.. on an "erect" cigar and would chicks wanna wear it (ahh 2000.. a simpler, less "sensitive" time)? The smaller upper-left logo on front is definitely preferable. But I think it should incorporate CigarPass.com on there also.. a TON of people will see you coming, but not always going.

I've met with ad execs and just graphic designers before, they'll wanna know how CP was born.. and the inspiration or reason for choosing Cigar Pass as the name. Then probably do a play on words with the name. How do you convey a pass to join the site in a graphic? Or passing a cigar? A guy with a cigar being let through the red velvet rope for entry? He gets to pass..

Shit like that.

It's actually quite a clean logo and not an "erect" cigar, however I guess it's all how one perceives it. CigarPass was born to be a little different, and not your typical reddit forum. I will always offer merchandise with our logo, which is the girl and our trademark.

Let's do this... You design it and post it. We'll vote on all of the designs in a week or so. Sound good?

BTW - for those who don't know why we're called CigarPass, do a little research. It's all in the name, literally. ;)

I personally am not a fan of a shirt with a sexy chick on it even if if is a cartoon but that’s just me. I’m new here so I’ll just be quiet lol
No, I’m with you. It would definitely limit how much I wore it.
Same, I don't mind the small one of her on the chest, but the huge one on the back would be a no go for me.
It's actually quite a clean logo and not an "erect" cigar, however I guess it's all how one perceives it. CigarPass was born to be a little different, and not your typical reddit forum. I will always offer merchandise with our logo, which is the girl and our trademark.

Let's do this... You design it and post it. We'll vote on all of the designs in a week or so. Sound good?

BTW - for those who don't know why we're called CigarPass, do a little research. It's all in the name, literally. ;)
I have to agree, Rod. I do think the traditional CP Girl should be available -- she is the CigarP Ass trademark, for sure. However, I have two daughters, one of whom is in the volatile teenage years where she is trying to figure out where her own physicality fits in this world. I can't wear something like that around her in good conscience. But, that's just me. I'd love to help collaborate ideas with others on an alternative design, for sure.

I have to agree, Rod. I do think the traditional CP Girl should be available -- she is the CigarP Ass trademark, for sure. However, I have two daughters, one of whom is in the volatile teenage years where she is trying to figure out where her own physicality fits in this world. I can't wear something like that around her in good conscience. But, that's just me. I'd love to help collaborate ideas with others on an alternative design, for sure.
I get this not wanting the sexy on the shirt for some. And completely agree that a more G rated one should be offered up. I myself like the Adult version. I will be in for several. I want long sleeves please.

@Rod , any chance we can find a vendor that offers Tall sizing? I know it’s a stretch but would be appreciated. If not, no worries.

I appreciate what yer doing. Thanks.

Floyd T

PS : a possibility for G rated(kids) could just be as simple as “CigarPass” across the front. Again, just a thought.

I like the shirts. I’m on the team of G rated version. I’d like to add that the t’s be printed on pre shrunk fabric. Nothing bugs me more when buying a sweet new T is having it not fit looking like a belly shirt after one wash.

Put ‘CP’ in a fancy font on a shirt. I’ll buy it.