• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help!

emodx said:
Rockets away....
Rocket #1 bearing 310 relative...rocket target package 0301 0120 0004 9506 2964

Rocket #2 bearing 312 relative...rocket target package 0301 0120 0004 9506 2971

Estimated time until detonation 3 days, 12 hours....
This is Lt. Emo, Launch Central Commander, signing off.

Emo... watching your avatar is starting to scare me.. precise movements....clearly controlling something... ( even if just scratching)... then the relative bearings on the rockets.... Then the news about the 20 dollar bills having pictures of twin towers and the pentagon.... * shivers*...

Sure glad we have some great guys in uniform out there protecting us!!! :D

Happy Memorial day to all of you guys currently in uniform! Those of us who have passed on the duty are glad for all of you!

Big THANKS! ( I know we have a lot of AD fellows here)

Rocket one has has just detonated over it's intended target. Total annihilation! Still waiting on confirmation detonation over the second target.

Firestorm...yeah, that avatar is supposed to be me on the wheels of steel. Unfortunately, I can't afford a pair of Technics, so I settled on learning to mix on cd drives. A little harder than wax, but still fun.

Emo

Emo
Rocket #2 arrived Right on target... area of devestation.......total!

Thanks brother for the smokes! Just in time for my birthday tomorrow. I will light one up in your honor!!! This was way too cool!

Thanks a bundle..My turn next :) I got a touch of birthday cash.. time for a nice box :)

yeehaah! :D :D :D :D :D :cool:

emodx said:
emodx said:
Rockets away....
Rocket #1 bearing 310 relative...rocket target package 0301 0120 0004 9506 2964
Emo,

Might this bomb have been aimed at the town of Flower Mound here in Tejas? My wife has just informed me that there was a box on the front porch and she swears it was ticking. Could this be from you, mi amigo?

Interesting, very interesting. It seems as well that this tracking number was headed for my neck of the woods. Unless you have friends in Flower Mound Texas I think I am the proud victim of one your cigar leaf explosions. Unfortunately the only thing that stands between me and this curious box is work work work :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Curiously wondering..........

I HAVE BEEN HIT !!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN HIT !!!!!!!

Emo, I must say you have the upmost taste in explosives. Thank you so much for your dynamite package !!!!! It looks as though you have just busted my R Y J Robusto cherry - thanks buddy.

Hallis, if you come within 10 of me and my Connies with any sort of fire extinguisher there will be big trouble. The explosion that has just occured requires the fire to burn out slow and easy....hehehehehehe

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: