• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemi down! :(

Sorry to hear Gary, get better soon!

If the airbags popped in the dash...it might just be totaled. :(

Sorry to hear about the wreck Gary. Hope you heal up well.

Well hell Gary, I'm glad to hear you're okay. I can arrange for Yeahthatsme to come over and massage your "sore parts" until you get back to 100%! :p

Sorry to hear that Gary. I hope everything's ok. Like Anthony said, the vehicle is replaceable.

Blast! Glad you're okay, though. Take it easy. I've been there, it's a pain (that's not a poor attempt at word play)

That sucks. Good luck on the healing end of things. (My business cards are in the mail...lol).

Sorry to hear about that dude...get better soon. Stay home and smoke more good sticks.

Gary, sorry to hear about the accident. I hope that all is ok with you.

Gary, I'm sorry the car got trashed and I hope you are all right and things go forward for the better from here.

....do I have to say it?

worthless.gif

Gary, it sucks to hear that the Hemi was involved in an accident. I hope you heal back to 100%, you can always fix and / or replace the vehicle. I rolled my brand new 2009 Jeep Liberty last week and thank god I walked away scratch free. Smoke your best now...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You gotta look at the bright side - turn this problem into an opportunity...

You REALLY didn't want to own Mopar, right? I mean - it must have been an awfully desperate act that brought you to that decision point.
unsure.gif

Now would be a good time to look at something at tad more fitting of your station in life. With the "cash for clunkers" program, perhaps is the time to take a big step up - Maybe a Yugo???
laugh.gif