• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey guys

Well, I've missed this one up. Where's my popcorn, because I feel the story will get longer. :D

This is a good one, I signed up yesterday. Not to flood the board or anything but to watch the action first hand and see what happens.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I signed up to be a contributing member of that board, make new friends and broaden my view.

That and to get away from CC and his damn spellchecker. :laugh:

edited for typo, I am typing in the dark ???

Hey, I just checked it out and it seems the newest member is a guy called cigarpassGibu. :cool:

Well boys, it's all yours. Feel free to join LetsTalkCigars.com and have a good time over there. ;) Say hi to Davey boy for me!

Zac was already warned once for his spamming. Now goes the phone call to his ISP. A second offense is always worse than the first.

BTW, Zac is out only to profit off that board. He's only been up for a couple weeks and already has a DONATE button? Pathetic, another ass-hole trying to profit off this hobby.

Very bad form from him. Anyway, it's back to work today and no more time for that schmidt over there.

LMAO so it was Zac after all huh? He categorically denied on his site that it was he who joined here as "letstalk"

Talk about no integrity. :angry:

I heard there was quite a mess over there last night but ya know what's funny, no sign of any trouble today. ???

Gee I wonder what that's all about?

Looks like they deleted over 100 posts and a few threads. Delete 100 posts on that site and it's 10% of the total posts :0

I had thought about signing up over there but wow, what a pathetic board it is. First off you've got the site owner (Zac) who is a liar, a moderator (Corey) who has the maturity of a six year old and posts with a trash mouth full of obscenities, another headcase (Oblik) who spouts off without thinking and "The Sultan" who's and admitted graduate of an anger management school. I wonder if he had to attend that under a court order?

They talk their trash, make complete fools out of themselves then delete all the posts that make them look bad.

Never mind the fact that they have no clue when it comes to cigars.

Absolutely pathetic, I would never join a board that is run like that.

Looks like TheRealDaveyWF is telling Zac to compare IP's with me to determine who "DaveWF" is over there. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. ;)

Well no-one asked for my opinion.... but that has never stopped me thus far.

I don't think it's cute or cool to go to someone elses board and trash it. If you have good intentions on posting warnings or useful info, then that is comendable. But to purposely wreck havic at another site, regardless who's it is, and run back to CP and post on it, looks childish and distasteful on part of this site and it's members.

davey boy thinks it's me over there, using his name! LMFAO

I just saw this thread last night too.....

What a waste of bandwidth..... :laugh:

I'm going to add my two cents on here, just for ****s and grins, and hope Rod doesn't get pissed off at me. Anyway, I know we have the rule of not advertising another board, etc, etc. But, if I recall, a lot of the old timers found this site by someone doing just the same over at ICG. I know that's how I became aware of CP. Now, I'm not condemning anyone for doing that, but it was an unwritten rule at ICG that other boards would not be advertised. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy's sole purpose of coming here to publicize another site, but if it'll get rid of some of the fuzznuts that come here, I'm all for it. ;)

Some people went over there with good intentions and were treated very poorly by the site owner (Zac) and the head moderator (Corey). Of course the posts to prove my point have been deleted but I saw them last night. It got real good around 3:00 a.m. EST, PuroBrat will tell you. ;) :laugh:

I still think what this Zac guy did here was in poor taste as I'm sure he would not like it if the shoe was on the other foot ;) I think he now actually understands that which is great but he should just come back here and admit it.

If he did that, I'm sure many CP people would be much more forgiving of him.

Zac's problem is that he lies and that has people here a litte tweaked.

The "letstalk" clowns make matters worse by abusing people, locking threads, deleting threads and abusing their administrator powers to alter posts.

Those jerkoffs have a lot to learn about running an internet BB and a helluva lot more to learn about cigars

This is not the first time Zac has done this. This is the 3rd time. He has been advised via email twice not to do it again. Anyone who comes here, creates a login name and makes ONE post to advertise their site is in poor taste. To do it three times is considered abuse.

Matt: I'm sure when you found this site from CigarGroup.com/CW/CF or any other reputable forum, it was NOT made by me, creating a fake username and making one post. You most likely heard about CP by another reputable user, and NOT a spammer. If somoene of this board wants to advertise CP by doing something like, I do NOT condone it, I am against such actions. Zac (the owner of letstalkcigars.com) came here THREE times, and was warned TWICE. I have a log of his IP addresses and cross-referenced them.

I am not directing the users of CP to go trash his site, even though Zac wishes not to cooperate with the rules here. I would agree that trying to trash his site is in poor taste. This matter is being handled with his web hosting company (affordablehost.com) as well as with his ISP (road runner - rr.com).

I let Zac's spam abuse go twice (two different log in names). Now that he has ignored my polite requests to cease such actions, I am taking it up with his ISP.

Rod

cohibasurfer said:
Well no-one asked for my opinion.... but that has never stopped me thus far.

I don't think it's cute or cool to go to someone elses board and trash it. If you have good intentions on posting warnings or useful info, then that is comendable. But to purposely wreck havic at another site, regardless who's it is, and run back to CP and post on it, looks childish and distasteful on part of this site and it's members.
[snapback]158684[/snapback]​

Well said!!

I would agree that trying to trash his site is in poor taste.

Zac & corey do a great job trashing their site all on their own :laugh: they don't need any help from us. :laugh:

It's destined for failure. They have no clue how to run a site like that........

I think it's a great site....

for davey boy!! LMAO He fits right in over there......... :laugh:

I have made a bunch of posts over there, mainly just to check out another site [no open flames, etc..]. The only thing close to a "trash" Was when I made a post titled, "Open Advive to member 'LetsTalk' at www.cigarpass.com". In it I wrote a bit and said that whoever posted here would do great to clean up by posting a simple apology there.
Sadly, people decided that it was the perfect post to argue back and forth, first it was LTCs and then a few CP tried to simply reply, no good. In the end, the mods changed the title of MY thread to something like "Open place to complain" or something like that. That, is what pissed me off, that they changed the title.

Am even more sorry to hear Zac was the one who did it. Fig. t was him, but after a few PMs w/ some advice in it he said it wasn't him. To find out it was, not cool. not cool at all.

I, too, think it is a great site
c022304dog.jpg

I went over there to confront their only sponsoring vendor whose agent posted here and offered something he did not deliver and to confront Letstalk about protocol. Okay, I had a little fun at their expense after they jumped down my throat about it.

In the first instance the vendor saw things my way completely while those kids over there flamed me. In the second instance they all covered for Letstalk and jumped on me some more. The mods and admins are idiots or poor readers if not liars.

Okay, after that I couldn't resist and had a little fun at their expense. I don't care if anyone here likes that or not. It is not like senior members here just take insults in stride, especially when they are right.

But after the admin is talking about the value of Thompson cigars the Star Trek prime directive kicks in. These kids are not ready for educated discourse on cigars and don't want to listen so what is left? Not much. I am sure they wouldn't settle up on a sucker's bet anyway. :laugh: