• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hmmmmmmm

I didn't mean to play rodeo clown here. Braz, I think there is only a remote possibility you will make it here.

I didn't mean to play rodeo clown here. Braz, I think there is only a remote possibility you will make it here.

But you make a great rodeo clown:

gay_papa_smurf.jpg

Scary indeed. 4/5 of all the shiz I'm blocking in adblock is attributable to Gary! Sheesh!

Braz, you're reading. Nothing to say?

Scary indeed. 4/5 of all the shiz I'm blocking in adblock is attributable to Gary! Sheesh!

Braz, you're reading. Nothing to say?

Ditto....

Now as far as Brazilla goes, I almost posted a praise for your apology. I thought "nah, something isn't right here." Looks like that was a good idea.

I explained what I was doing and that I was encouraged to do so. (BTW ironpeddler can jump in here anytime and back me up) I don't appreciate being accused of stealing bandwith? from rod in order to just be a post whore

Lest it be lost in all the asshattery, Suggesting that someone become a post whore to get noticed or accepted ain't cool either. Perhaps the suggestion was mis-interpreted. At over 100 post a month in his three month tenure, the above mentioned person could be considdered a post whore, but my recolection of his posts is that they for the most part had substance to them.

Nothing wrong with flapping gums when you can bring something to the table, otherwise, sitting back and listening is a much better idea.

I explained what I was doing and that I was encouraged to do so. (BTW ironpeddler can jump in here anytime and back me up) I don't appreciate being accused of stealing bandwith? from rod in order to just be a post whore

Lest it be lost in all the asshattery, Suggesting that someone become a post whore to get noticed or accepted ain't cool either. Perhaps the suggestion was mis-interpreted. At over 100 post a month in his three month tenure, the above mentioned person could be considdered a post whore, but my recolection of his posts is that they for the most part had substance to them.

Nothing wrong with flapping gums when you can bring something to the table, otherwise, sitting back and listening is a much better idea.

The irony is that he hasn't been here long enough to be a part of a pass, so he was basically just spinning his wheels.

Braz what did you say to him in your PM? You have been called out, now make yourself accountable.

I thought this whole thing was going to have a happy ending. Now you made me cry all over my Johnny!-O. :(