• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

Nobody wants to win the Lady Bing, especially a D-man BC. I f Paciroetty hadn't been hurt that play wouldn't have even made the highlights.

Doc.

Well maybe not in the US but up here we love seeing guys taken into the stanchons or the the door when it's open. The funny thing though is if Pacioretty gotten right back up the hit most likely would have made the highlights but would have been talked about like it was a great hit.

This is good, My link. a Bruins sports writer wrote an anti-Chara article and some Habs fans showed up, not to mention one obnoxious Buds fan by the screen name of Kessel. He has a history of annoying the locals. It may be a bit disturbing for those of you not familiar with Anglo-French bigotry Enjoy.

Doc

Interesting the NHL responded to Air Canada. Told them that if Air Canada has issues with NHL perhaps the NHL will take the millions it pays for air travel and spend it with another carrier. Air Canada is no longer commenting on the story.

I like the distinction between race and culture in the comments. One of my pet peeves as well.

Interesting the NHL responded to Air Canada. Told them that if Air Canada has issues with NHL perhaps the NHL will take the millions it pays for air travel and spend it with another carrier. Air Canada is no longer commenting on the story.

I like the distinction between race and culture in the comments. One of my pet peeves as well.

i liked what cherry had to say about all that on saturday night.

Hey Doc,

Long article on Tim Thomas in the hockey news this week. Haven't read it yet though so can't tell you if it's worth picking up. Unless you have a subscription and you already know.

Hey Doc,

Long article on Tim Thomas in the hockey news this week. Haven't read it yet though so can't tell you if it's worth picking up. Unless you have a subscription and you already know.

Just saw this. Thanks for the heads up. There's not much I don't know about Thomas. I've followed him since he played for my Alma Mater, but I'm going to head to the news stand and pick up a copy.

Habs vs Bruins tonight. Should be interesting to say the least.

Doc.

For me it was all the points by Chara for my fantasy pool. On TSN they must have played the Chara hit two dozen times in the pregame show.

Great win for the B's last night. Thomas gets his 9th shut-out of the season. Things are looking good for the playoffs!

I'll be at the game tomorrow night vs. the Maple Leafs. Can't believe this is the only game I made it to this year, but at least it'll be a good one!

_craig_

Lil_mac14, if you could kindly make boston lose, it would be appreciated

-leafs fans

I watched half of the Bruins, Blackhawks game on vs. the other night. The first quarter, the Bruins could not make a lay-up. It didn't matter, by the end of the second, they were well ahead and just out-played the opponent. Blackhawks don't look like anything like last year. They don't win the faceoffs and they are slow.

I guess I will route for the Bulls now. lol.

Well done. ;)

Congrats to the Nucks on their Presidents Trophy. That aside, I can't remember the last PT winner that won the cup.

Well Flankers you got your wish :(

Tough loss last night, but what an intense game to be at. Four rows back from the glass, great fight with Lucic right in front of us, a penalty shot and a shoot out. My voice is shot, but I had a great time. Hopefully tomorrows game turns out better for the B's.

_craig_

^ that was a amazing fight. it was a very good game, watched it with my old man, hes a long time bruins fan. So it made for a interesting night.

Down to the wire. Kings clinch a playoff spot last night over the Yotes. Only two games left - a home-and-home with Anaheim and it should be a doozy!

Kings likely to play either Phoenix, Detroit, or San Jose. Hopefully they don't slip down to 8th and get matched up against Vancouver.

On this Day April 9, 2011, in a 3-1 win over the Senators, Tim Thomas sets the record for best save percentage in a season, .938 in 57 games. Can you say Vezina trophy? It's hard to believe now, but some ignorant fans wanted him traded at the beginning of the season. Coupe Stanley coming up.

Doc.

I have to admit I thought his contract was too big and figured it would be best for Boston to trade him if they could. Shows what I know. What an amazing season.

It looks like Habs vs Bruins in the first round. The experts say this is a good match up for the B's. I'm not so sure. There are intangibles. The Forum Ghosts come to mind.

Doc.