• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

And Ryder SCORES. Bruins win in OT, and win two in the Bell Center. I'll be a son of bitch.

Doc

Let's Go Pens!!!!!!

I'm spoiled though. I grew up a Penguins fan 70 mi south of Pittsburgh & have been lucky enough to see them win it all 3 times during my adult life. In 2006 we moved to Chicago and developed a rooting interest in the Sox and Blackhawks as our locals. Now we're in Alabama & we have kept 'em all! :D So my Pens won it, then the Hawks won it & since I don't see the Pens getting there without Sid & Geno, and I don't see the Hawks winning again after their post-cup roster moves, I guess now I'd like to see a Canadian team win it. Hell, as long as the Caps or Flyers don't win, I don't really care who does. :laugh:

There I was ready to watch the OT game between Buffalo and Philly, then wham! Total blackout. :angry: Time to boycott the NHL.

Big game tonight for the B's, game 6 in Montreal. If it's anything like last game, i'll be on the edge of my seat the whole night.

_craig_

Such is life. They do it to themselves. They couldn't win one or two games at the end of the season get a higher berth, instead dropping to the 7th seed and narrowly escaping the 8th seed.

Then during the series with SJ they continually shoot themselves in the foot with mediocre defense (credit due to SJ, they cut through the D like a hot knife through butter) and a PP that has been limp the whole season.

I'm disappointed of course, but to be honest I picked SJ to take the series in 6 games. Was hoping to be wrong.

Jonathon Toews only goal in the series was a big one. It was like he willed it in.

The Blackhawks sure made it exciting. Soooo close to be one of the elite few to make it pass 0-3 deficit.

Overall a decent season. They went farther than I expected for a team that lost half their players from salary cap. I wonder if they will have the same problem next season. ???

Congrats Canucks.

Booooo CA blackout rules. I didn't get to watch one single CA game.

And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth in Montreal, today. Tuff shit, fuggers.

Doc.

And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth in Montreal, today. Tuff shit, fuggers.

Doc.

Great game last night huh Doc? Horton with the game winner in OT again! What a great series, hopefully the next series will be just as intense. Nothing like playoff hockey!

_craig_

I heard last night, the First Round broke a record of 49 games of possible 56. We can thank Detroit for being lame.

I've gotten used to watching two teams with two Excellent net minders. It sure was exciting while it lasted.

Doc.

ZING!

It's quite a long shot, but I'm rooting for Nashville. Wouldn't mind seeing a Nashville/SJ conference final. Pulling for the Caps a bit really only because a friend is a Caps fan, but I'm also happy to see TB do so well. Roloson is a true pro and by all accounts a classy guy.

JVR was a beast last night. Too bad he was the only one to show up for the Flyers. This is looking like a short series. Especially with the way Thomas played making 40 some saves in a row to end the game.

Well thank detroit no more....this shark stuff is getting ridiculous. Hopefully coming back to the Joe, we can even this thing up. I don't think the wife is going to be up for going to a game in this round though.....hoping for round 3! :)

Well, we've been here before. What you bet we have a different outcome?

Doc.