• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf - 18 Dec @ Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars

stogieman

" Herf King "
After a few phone calls with Israel (Uptown Isy) and numerous discussions with a few of the regulars, we have set a tentative date of our informal holiday herf / get together at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars, New Windor, NY. It is set for Saturday, 18 December starting around 1300(1pm). Isy will be up for a wedding during that time frame and it will fit most of our schedules as well. I know a lot of you will be away on vacation but we wanted to set a date so a final get together can be enjoyed before the new year........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Clearing my schedule for then! Will be good to see the usual suspects and more :thumbs:

Hmmmm...Boston on the 18th, New Windsor on the 18th. I'll see if I can get my flight home changed to Stewart. Can Anyone give me a ride to the Philadelphia Airport to pick up my car when we're done? :laugh:

Hmmmm...Boston on the 18th, New Windsor on the 18th. I'll see if I can get my flight home changed to Stewart. Can Anyone give me a ride to the Philadelphia Airport to pick up my car when we're done? :laugh:

You know I would Gary...but I'll be with family for the reheasal dinner the night before the wedding.

Gary I think I can cover you on the ride back to Philadelphia.

Hmmm, I hit the tarmac in NYC sometime in the early evening on the 18th so I might be able to come. Dunno how fit I'll be considering how jetlagged I'll be but we'll see.

Daaam this is going to be a good one to end the year, when you get this many BOTL together the smoke will be seen for miles. :cool: :D

Daaam this is going to be a good one to end the year, when you get this many BOTL together the smoke will be seen for miles. :cool: :D

Just don't tell that crew from the Bronx! They are a bad element ;)

aren't you from the DA BRONX ;) don't worry we're coming up with about 50 Puerto Ricans in one car :laugh:

aren't you from the DA BRONX ;) don't worry we're coming up with about 50 Puerto Ricans in one car :laugh:

I hope it's a Chevy, only way to roll with that many PRs!

LMAO!

Don't ask Jayro to drive as you won't be able to smoke till you get up to Schlesinger's....... :D :thumbs: :p

LMAO!

Don't ask Jayro to drive as you won't be able to smoke till you get up to Schlesinger's....... :D :thumbs: :p

No worries Charlie I'm hitching a ride to this one. :D

Oh wow....shots are still being fired!! :laugh: :laugh:
Thats one he will have carry for ever he can make it up by letting Carlito Fuente smoke an opus in the car :whistling: :D