• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays Cigar Pass

Okie dokie, here is the starting line up:

Captain B
LeeBo
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WK
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
Sibernation
Wascal
Ricmac
JoeInvest
SKYDIVNEKD

Emo

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

:)

Almost bro...just hoping some one would vounteer to send their wrapped gift so I can put it in with mine and get this bad boy on the road.

Emo

:lookup:

Mike cowboyed up and and volunteered to send in one. But, if one more person sent one in, it would make it really hard for the first person to guess who's present he got. I am going to work on the rotation and get it up soon.
Emo

Ok, for the record, Mike is sending a gift in. But 2 gifts(besides mine) would make it harder for the 1st person to guess whose it is. So here is the rotation I worked out, LMK if it doesn't work for you. Figure 3 days transit +1 for the human factor. :)

RicMac FL
Wascal NC
LeeBo VA
Shadow WV
Devin PA
Captain B NY
MattR OH/IL ???
Sibernation OH
JoeM NM
JoeInvest AZ
WKMang HI
Horse TX
SkyDveNkd KY
Stogieman FL
EmoDx FL

Whew, big line up. Good mix of people too! I have met 4 of em so far. Hope to meet a bunch more! happy times and good smokes!

Emo

Okie dokie folks. Looks like this one is a go. I will be in receipt of a gift soon. I went out and bought a plastic box to hold the cigars. Getting the addies organized, papers printed, etc etc etc... I am starting to get excited bout this one. Should go out early next week! You ready Rico?

Emo

Getting closer, maybe tomorrow? Rico, you ready? Oh Rico..come out and play!!!

1/2 Montecristo Club Cab #20
3/4 Upmann Cab #20
5 Cohiba XV
6 CAO Maduro Lancero
7 Perdomo Estate Beli
8 858 SG
9 AH Don Carlos mini beli
10 La Aurora Preferidos Platinum
11 BTL Blonde Cap
12 DC Perfecto
13 Opus X Mini Beli
14/15 Party Short 12-02
16 Party 898V
17 VR Clasico 12-00
18 Monte #2
19 Diplo #4
20/21 HdM du Depute 12-98
22 Sir Winston 00
23 Lusi 97

Keeping the same rotation . Stay tuned for further viewing enjoyment. :thumbs:

Emo

Hmmm....could make you the second and last passer, but that wouldnt be fair... LOL

Emo

How in the hail did I miss this? Bastids! What? You think I wouldn't find out? I ain't playing with ya'll no more.

NA

EMo, I havnt followed this like I should. I have a giftready to go and could send it tommorrw. Is it to late?

That is an amazing starting lineup and I envy floyd's call for that Lusi.

sibernation said:
EMo, I havnt followed this like I should. I have a giftready to go and could send it tommorrw. Is it to late?
Don't sweat it. The box will hit the road with 3 gifts in it, so it will be difficult for anyone to figure out whose gift they got. And if Floyd asked really nicely to all the player, that Lusi might make it to him. :0

Emo

emodx said:
And if Floyd asked really nicely to all the player, that Lusi might make it to him. :0

Emo
FIREdevil.gif
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
FIREdevil.gif