• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hometown Pass

f-Funky-Monkey-Tattoo-3430.jpg

Which way are you supposed to go?

which-way-can-i-go.jpg

Wait, if there is a hole in the... Oh, I get it.. :laugh: :laugh:

18.jpg

Other funny signs HERE.

Thanks, Kevin!

I'll just post these three until there are some parameters given for frequency and quantity of entries--I've got a pretty serious collection of silly pictures...

wolverinebj.jpg

found-cat.jpg

gmatu.jpg

Pass was shipped out to Brian today.. DC# 0308 3390 0001 1368 8911.. Insurance# 1307 1300 0001 5405 3489. Thanks for having. Gift will go out shortly...

Sounds good, Thanks Mike.
As for the contest, you can post as many and as often as you want. It is also open to everyone.

This is my go-to funny vid when I'm in a pissy mood...

Scared Panda

I couldn't resist adding this one as well... One person's misfortune is usually someone's laughter...

Grapes

Got the box, everything seem's to be in order, except I think northernmoris forgot to put P/T's on the list.. I will take care of it.

Let me know:

T: #77 Tatuaje Verocu #9 - $7.25 / P: #81 A.F. Hemingway Classic Maduro - $7.25
T: #75 Tatuaje Black (Cello) - $12 / P: #82 Opus X Super Belicoso '06 - $12
T: #74 Tatuaje Frank - $13 / P: #83 Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro - $13
T: #36 WOAM - $7.35 / P: #84 LFD Churchill Especiale Pigtail Cabinet - $7.75
T: #70 PAN 64 Torp - $15 / P: #85 Gurkha Beauty - (found it at $30 & $28, because it's Gurkha I will accept this as even (if you guys are ok with it)) - $28
T: #65 Tatuaje J21 - $11 / P: #86 La Aurora 1495 Series B.M.E. - (I paid $13 for it, looks like a double robusto 6x58) - $11 ??

Got the box, everything seem's to be in order, except I think northernmoris forgot to put P/T's on the list.. I will take care of it.

Let me know:

T: #70 PAN 64 Torp - $15 / P: #85 Gurkha Beauty - (found it at $30 & $28, because it's Gurkha I will accept this as even (if you guys are ok with it)) - $28
T: #65 Tatuaje J21 - $11 / P: #86 La Aurora 1495 Series B.M.E. - (I paid $13 for it, looks like a double robusto 6x58) - $11 ??

Is there a rarity issue with the frank?

Let me know:

Is there a rarity issue with the frank?

There are 666 boxes of the Franks and 200 of the SW Maduro. I think it is a fair T/P

That's what I was thinking . . . a regular Tat Reserva no, obviously, but the maduro's a rare stick indeed.

They all look nice and tight and honest.

~Boar

Looks good. I thought I had updated the P/T for Mikes but i guess i didn't save it.

Looks like its headed to Bryan next if you're ready. Just 4 more players and its headed home! :)

Looks good. I thought I had updated the P/T for Mikes but i guess i didn't save it.

Looks like its headed to Bryan next if you're ready. Just 4 more players and its headed home! :)

Great, im boxing it up now to be in the mail tomorrow...

My hometown goodies will be in the mail in a day or two..

Thanks for having me..

As I was taking accountability and putting my sticks in the bag I noticed that according to the sheet there are a few stick's not in the main bag...

Maybe a clerical error but:

#40 ESG 22 Torp
#55 AF Anejo No 55
#66 Tatuaje Zona Del Este
#71 Opus X XxX

Are not in the bag... I will go through the thread to see if they were taken somewhere.. Any help is appreciated.

After further review it turn's out Lurch did not cross off his takes from the list.

All is accounted for and ready to ship.

As I was taking accountability and putting my sticks in the bag I noticed that according to the sheet there are a few stick's not in the main bag...

Maybe a clerical error but:

#40 ESG 22 Torp
#55 AF Anejo No 55
#66 Tatuaje Zona Del Este
#71 Opus X XxX

Are not in the bag... I will go through the thread to see if they were taken somewhere.. Any help is appreciated.

After further review it turn's out Lurch did not cross off his takes from the list.

Oh Lurch....you make it too easy on me! Such a typical Tea-Sip...

362946963.jpg

aHa... The sheet in the box itself... I get it now. :thumbs:

I thought you were talking about the Google spreadsheet at first...