• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Hey guys, I hope yall enjoyed the Herf. Sadly I was with my mom and could not make it in time. Hopefully next time I can make it!

Hey Joe! It was nice running into you again and I'm glad you got to meet some of the Houston Crew. Wish you could have stayed longer, but there is always next time. Thanks for the smokes, you definitely won this battle.

edit* it was nice seeing everyone else as well. Although I'll see most of yall on Wednesday. mmmm beer.

Well this isn't going to work out... As I stated earlier, the April date (second Saturday) coincides with Texas Cigar Fest at Serious. Well they have sold out of tickets in record time and no longer have any available. I know Joe picked one up and I picked up a few as well. Did anyone else manage to snag a ticket before they ran out?

I did not. The house financier nixed the idea mostly due to me choosing to go on a diet similar to Jake's in case I need to join the Navy later this year.

Well this isn't going to work out... As I stated earlier, the April date (second Saturday) coincides with Texas Cigar Fest at Serious. Well they have sold out of tickets in record time and no longer have any available. I know Joe picked one up and I picked up a few as well. Did anyone else manage to snag a ticket before they ran out?
I did not manage to get tickets.. =[ maybe next year.. sigh..

Good luck!
It sucks. Especially when my dad buys catfish from the KC Hall. It is good I started it since I was informed this week that St. Thomas did not want to interview me for my current position, and I got a rejection letter from Rutgers.

Eta: I am going to allow myself a single beer per week. Which may slow progress, but at least I'll keep getting glasses and not go insane.

Time to plan another get together! From what I hear the Gingerman Wednesdays will be canceled these next few weeks and I know I have missed the past three Wednesdays due to my MS150 training. I know a real man should be able to pound down a robusto and then ride for 20+ miles but sadly I'm not able to. Anyways, it also seems that most of the Houston peeps will not be making it out to the Cigar Festival at Serious which is understandable as the tickets went up in price and sold out in 1/6th of the time as it did last year.

So lets get some dates down.. I'm thinking late April after the MS150 preferably. Might be a bit early to plan for this, but at least we can get the ball rolling on something.

Late April should work for me. The semester ends April 30th. Including exams, my last lecture will be April 25. So either the 21 or 28 work for me.

I'll be moving within just a couple miles of Serious off 1960 at the beginning of July (4th of July week).

You guys set a date for the end of april and I'll see if I can make it. Can't do the next three weekends (work, birthday, then work for my first weekend in my new territory - the woodlands).

End of April works best for me.

Some of us are meeting at Cigar Fest. Do we want to do a preparty for those who are not able to attend. Joe will be in town and if any want to herf with him but doesn't have a ticket to the Fest something else would need to be arranged. ideas? Sar14357869 (whatever) and I thought about a preherf at Gingerman, but something accommodating to Chief would be nice. I was thinking a beach herf where I could go fishing. These are simply a drunkard's ideas. Now, I need a shot of tequila, I'm out of whiskey.

Back