• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

This sounds like a great idea. I agree that the Serious off of Richmond isn't the best location.

I'm down. I was tickled about not being able to move the chairs. Made me laugh a little inside cause i thought he was kidding.

If it's on a Saturday...I'm totally cool with serious on the north side of town (1960), and going next door to the wine bar like we did the first time. Lots of seats...beer...and they serve food.

Optimal location, IMO...the Richmond location was a little uncomfortable...and they don't have drinks.

With you on this Jake, easier for me to make this trip (really it is the trip home that is much easier).

Ken

Hey guys, I didnt wanna start my own herf thread since this really only applies to guys in our area.
My car, a 1963 AMC Rambler was taken off the road for paint and repairs last year around this time. By the end of next week I will finally be driving it again! The car has taken a total transformation from what it once was to what it is now. It started as a creme color with rotten carpet and rusty floorboards. It's still not perfect, but it now has a new lease on life as a Plaid art car! That's right, plaid. I spent weeks repainting the car, in several layers to achieve a gray, black, white, and blue plaid. My avatar is a picture of the car mid paint job. The paint is by no means perfect, show quality, or amazing. However it makes me happy. In honor of the car's new identity and in celebration of my getting to drive it again, I'd like to have a plaid is rad herf. It would be really cool if everybody wore some plaid, or at least drug themselves out to enjoy some cigars and laugh at my rediculous car!
I am hoping we can do something in the next month or so. Everyone please let me know about thoughts and availability so we can set a date!

Looks like I'll be missing out on the second Saturday in Jan. I'm going to Dallas to see a friend, and coincidentally, hang out with some of the Dallas guys.

Date: January 14th
Time: 6-10pm

It's their Annual Holiday Party and Litto Gomez will be there. Along with cigar specials on all of Litto's lines, there will also be food, drinks, door prizes, etc. I'd reccomend getting there early or on time. You can BYOB but keep it discreet. Hope to see yall there.

Date: January 14th
Time: 6-10pm

It's their Annual Holiday Party and Litto Gomez will be there. Along with cigar specials on all of Litto's lines, there will also be food, drinks, door prizes, etc. I'd reccomend getting there early or on time. You can BYOB but keep it discreet. Hope to see yall there.

I always miss the good ones. Litto's a great guy...his wife (while good looking) on the other hand...

I should be there. Carol may come as well since the boys are off to the grandparents.

So who is going? I might be able to go to this one. Saturday is my day off from studying.

From the above posts it looks like James, Carol and I so far. It'd be great if you could make it Domingo.

This is a bump as a reminder that the Serious Customer Appreciation / January Herf is tomorrow. I'm planning on getting there close to 5. I think my wife is coming, but she may change her mind at any given moment.

Guys, I am going to punk out on this one, gotta stay home and watch the Saints game.

Ken

Sorry you won't be making it Ken. There will be a next one. I'm game to show at 5 and will bring some extra camp chairs in the event they run out. See yall today.

I'm trying to make it over there if the wife ever gets dressed. Geez. See ya all in a few.

Okay so I came to the Richmond location and realized there are two locations. Sorry. When I saw where the other one was and being from Galveston...I just decided to look for food. Bummer

Sorry couldn't make it guys. It was too far for me, especially driving from Galveston. Sure you all had a great time.