• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Any plans on when and where the next here will be? I am bummed I missed the last one.

There are some ideas up in the air. But anywhere closer to the Richmond area would be great :thumbs: . If not we should just all meet up at Rice village one Saturday.​

I'm not sure about these other guys...but Mike might be willing.

There's a shop in stinkadena that Mike always talks about with a guy that's here on the forums that either owns or manages it.

I wouldn't mind checking it out on a weekend I'm not working.

I am pretty much up for anything. The location really doesn't matter that much to me. :cool:

I have a place in down town, its very cigar friendly and its pretty much central to everything. If anybody can bring one of those fancy cigar air purifiers I'm willing to host something! I can get a bottle of any cognac and we can have a ball! =]

JoeBunaga will be visiting us from Austin.

On Sat., Feb. 4th we will all be meeting up at Serious cigars off 1960 (on the North Side). Audi and I should be there.

We will probably hang out in Cellar 19 next door. Everyone and Anyone is invited. We should nail down a tentative time in the next day or two.

On Sat., Feb. 4th we will all be meeting up at Serious cigars off 1960 (on the North Side). Audi and I should be there.

We will probably hang out in Cellar 19 next door. Everyone and Anyone is invited. We should nail down a tentative time in the next day or two.
sounds like a plan ;)

sounds like a plan ;)
By the way what time are yall meeting?

I'm planning on being there at 1pm, I've got to do a quick turnaround and head back to Austin between 3 and 4. Time for a couple of quick smokes and a chance to meet some of y'all.

Plus, unless USPS messes things up, I'll be able to drop off the Newb Pass to Jake. It'll be a good time!

Damn it.....cannt make this one either (daughter bday party)....I seem like I'm a douche, always missing.....lol

Will try to make wendsdays gingerman, if it still goes down...

I'll be down for the Gingerman on Wed. Was joined by Elton (Maduro89) last week. He's a Coog too. We are going to outgrow our little table soon.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1327685358' post='1075014']
I'll be down for the Gingerman on Wed. Was joined by Elton (Maduro89) last week. He's a Coog too. We are going to outgrow our little table soon.
[/quote]
little table indeed. lol ;)

Glad James PM'd me on this one. I'll be there tonight at Gingerman and this Saturday as well to hang with Joe.