• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Would anyone be free to meet up Friday evening. It might be hard to meet up this time as I will be in town Friday evening but leaving Saturday to go down to angleton. Rob had mentioned a cigar shop over around HWY 6 and W Little York area last time. I'm not sure what time they close but maybe Friday later we can meet up there?

Kxthor911 said:
Would anyone be free to meet up Friday evening. It might be hard to meet up this time as I will be in town Friday evening but leaving Saturday to go down to angleton. Rob had mentioned a cigar shop over around HWY 6 and W Little York area last time. I'm not sure what time they close but maybe Friday later we can meet up there?

How late are we talking on Friday.. Cause I'm pretty sure I can make it as long as I get home at a decent hour since my sister is coming into town as well.

Audi_kraut said:

How late are we talking on Friday.. Cause I'm pretty sure I can make it as long as I get home at a decent hour since my sister is coming into town as well.
Pm sent

mike....everyone should just go to coaches! :) I couldn't make it until like 7 and can only stay until like 9:30

Even still, I'd be a maybe, but a probably.

It's like a b&m...but BYOC and there are drinks and golden tee!

At this time the only set plan I have is meeting up with Sar and Austin at Serious Richmond sometime close to 6. Not sure what side of town Kxthor911 will be on, so we'll have to play it by ear from there. 

I think he's planning for hwy6 & i10 area cuz he's hauling a trailer, he should be texting us today Mike.

Sorry we couldn't all meet up tonight guys. Ill try harder next time to plans things. Hope everyone enjoys their holiday. Cheers.

I was at Coaches! No one was there!!! Shame on you all.

I know we didn't "confirm" my thought....but I went anyways, lol. Missed ya on the Golden Tee, Mike.

Whenever your highness can ever commit to a plan, let us know lol.

Sorry about missing Serious yesterday y'all. I will for sure make it next time though!

Hmmm didn't realize there was this much of a Houston contingent.  I will probably be going through there to College Station in a bit for work, usually route through Dallas or Austin but Houston would work...

insight said:
Hmmm didn't realize there was this much of a Houston contingent.  I will probably be going through there to College Station in a bit for work, usually route through Dallas or Austin but Houston would work...

I used to manage the CS store....it's fairly disappointing. CS is only like 1.5 hours though, so either way we could probably make something work...just give us a heads up.

Keep us updated. There are a few more of us with Austin and Michael back in town for the summer.

Texas Cigar festival announced. April 12th 2014.

Unfortunately this falls, once again, on the same day as the BP MS 150. I intend to buy a pair of tickets and auction them off with the proceeds going towards my MS 150 campaign.

B0000OOoooo Ron :/

Damn thats a hard choice...I should probably ride. I'm doing Ironman Texas in may.

Their Holiday Party was also announced, Jan 18th 6-10pm, free food and booze.