• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

It's a shame Michael and I are only 18 :thumbs:
James, your plan sounds fine. I just don't want us to get the boot before the fun starts. And for those of us whom will not be participating in the nog, there is a food mart within walking distance located in the same shopping strip. I personally will be starting off with some water and moving to Coke as I make it down my line of sticks.. this could hurt :0

Yeah, crystal light is allowed (only 32 oz. per day).

So is sprite zero and diet root beer...but all of these combined have to be under 32 oz. per day.

See all you bastards this afternoon. Not sure what time I'll get there now, probably between 4 and 5. I'm going to go get a few lap dances first. :whistling:

Bummer guys I think I might have to bail. Had to come into school today. Hope to see you guys at the next one.

Sorry you couldn't make it Domingo, there will be another, and hopefully sooner rather than later. It was nice seeing y'all and nice meeting you Mike and Austin. Cookies were delicious James and I was tempted to take some home. Jake... Looking good buddy. :D

Sounds good! I'll be free for most of this week if anyone wants to go back and have a few sticks anytime.

Sounds good! I'll be free for most of this week if anyone wants to go back and have a few sticks anytime.

I can be free at various points in the week shoot me a PM if you're interested in getting together. I've just need to get a few experiments started so middle of the day is fine.

Do you guys want to make this recurring? Ex: The first or second Saturday of every month...same time, same place?

It's a given that not everyone could make it each month...but that allows us to maneuver schedules well in advance. Plus, with a set schedule...you never know who would pop in from out of town.

Just a thought.

I think that's a great idea.. Except the second Saturday of January is the Annual Customer Appreciation day at Serious and the second Saturday in April is the Texas Cigar Festival :D

We discussed the Serious on Richmond as a less than optimal location. I'm up for this happening monthly, but wouldn't mind seeing a venue change. The issue of not moving the seats around is the problem.

If it's on a Saturday...I'm totally cool with serious on the north side of town (1960), and going next door to the wine bar like we did the first time. Lots of seats...beer...and they serve food.

Optimal location, IMO...the Richmond location was a little uncomfortable...and they don't have drinks.