• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How cool is this?!

AshesTwoAshes

I participated in "Gars for Gunners" where you made box purchases on smokeinn.com and they would match your purchase, then send the donated cigars to our troops serving overseas. I received this email from a Capt. Brad Kozenko....check it out:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11056]

Mr. Kalina,
  I registered my name into the Gars for Gunners Program (www.smokeinn.com),and I received 27 Romeo and Juliet's donated from you, earlier this year. I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you, but you know how it goes...I want to personally thank you for the cigars that you donated to myself and my troops. I can assure you that they went to good use, and they were a huge morale boost for my fellow troops. Of the 27 Romeo and Juliet's that you bought for us, I was only able to have two of them. Out here we share everything, and the first cigar I had was with another Captain that has gone through everything with me. The first picture attached is of us on the second deck of our "office", on evening that I received the cigars. We have gone through all our training together, and were stationed together, before deploying together. We have been at each other's side for more than 2 years looking out for one another. The second cigar I had was with my troops after a job well done by them.The other 25 cigars were smoked that afternoon... We were in a location where I could not take pictures, so I apologize for not being able to provide that. My guys mean everything to me, and to see them unwind and actually enjoy a cigar out here was priceless. One of those moments that I will never forget.I flew an American Flag (picture attached) over Bagram Afghanistan in your honor, and I would like to be able to ship it to you. Also, my troops chipped in and bought you our unit patch and unit coin. I would like to send these to you, if you could provide your mailing address. If you do not want to provide your address, I understand. I would be hesitant to provide my address to someone as well, but I assure you that it will only be used to send you the items above. After that, I will delete the email. If you still do not want to provide your address, please just let me know.Once again, thank you for everything, and thank you for standing behind our troops. It means more than you could ever imagine!

Proud to serve!
BRAD A. KOZENKO, Capt, USAF
Executive Officer
Operations Office in Charge
DCMA NA

That was an awesome gesture. And very nice to get a letter from the recipient of your generosity,

That was fantastic! Great contribution and thanks for sharing.

As Koolaid would say

koolaid_zps90a42d7f.jpg

Great play A2A!  You couldn't have picked better than the United States military! :thumbs: 

Thanks, gotta show love to our men & women serving this great nation. I'll really be stoked if the flag actually comes. It was real thoughtful of him to have even sent an email.