• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

What do you think the value on the CF 10 is?

Who put the Edmundo Dantes in?

Can we get an updated list of P/T’s? I’m trying to work on mine. Hopefully I can get this out of Texas by February 1st

Last edited:
Ok let’s update this fandango.

Take Padron Corona - Oliva Melanio

Take Padron Imperial - Monti Groupon Mastros IV Long Churchill

Take Litto Gomez - Put La Flor Cab. Oscuro

Take Between the Lines - Put La Aurora Limited Ed. 2007 Salamon

This is just about dead on $$$, the La Aurora is a bit higher but not a big deal.

Take Between the Lines - Put La Aurora Limited Ed. 2007 Salamon

This is just about dead on $$$, the La Aurora is a bit higher but not a big deal.

Ed, your comment there is a classic case of not understanding 'rarity' and 'availability'...and how it plays a part in being a fair trade in a Pass. Regardless of the MSRP of the La Aurora, you can find them almost anywhere and they're usually discounted. The Between the Lines on the other hand is released MAYBE once a year, they're usually sold ABOVE MSRP, sell out quickly, and we rarely find it just sitting in a local tobacco shop. When you take all that into consideration, the BTL is much more valuable than the La Aurora.

Looks like Gary is allowing this trade, but in 99% of the Passes here on CP, this wouldn't pass muster.

Ed, your comment there is a classic case of not understanding 'rarity' and 'availability'...and how it plays a part in being a fair trade in a Pass. Regardless of the MSRP of the La Aurora, you can find them almost anywhere and they're usually discounted. The Between the Lines on the other hand is released MAYBE once a year, they're usually sold ABOVE MSRP, sell out quickly, and we rarely find it just sitting in a local tobacco shop. When you take all that into consideration, the BTL is much more valuable than the La Aurora.

Looks like Gary is allowing this trade, but in 99% of the Passes here on CP, this wouldn't pass muster.

Well sir, I will look into that, more so as I can find BTL easily, but give a bit and we will fix that to everyone’s satisfaction.

Ironpeddler - here are current results.

La Aurora ( Atlantic, Famous, Neptune, Sm Batch ) @ 187, 198, 198, 198 respectively ( divide by 10 please )

BTL ( Neptune, Holts, Corona, Atlantic ) @ 15, 13, 13, 12 respectively ( all in stock btw ) in case your looking.

Therefore I beg to differ with statement with respect to you.

Are we good now?

Gary if you ever get back on the computer can you update the P/T’s:D

Edit: I figured it outo_O.

Last edited: