• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

Ok brothers, the box has been shipped to Cody. According to FedEx he will have it tomorrow.

Tracking is. 784965491536

So ,pardon the ignorance, (a commodity I never seem to run out of) but what is a CF 10?

So ,pardon the ignorance, (a commodity I never seem to run out of) but what is a CF 10?

Cigar Family 10 - It's a cigar that was rolled by Carlito Fuente, for the 10 yr Anniversary of the Cigar Family cigar board. I'm not even sure if the board is still active or not. I was a member, but haven't logged on in years.

Take: Por Larrañaga 5t Avenida
Put: ERDM Rui Belux Regional

Take: H-Town Illusione Lancero
Put: Aston VSG Wizard (4yr old)

Take: Por Larrañaga Secreto
Put: Qual D’Orsay No.54 SMA DIC 17

Take: Punch DC
Put: Partagas 8-9-8 SOM ABR 16

Take: Warped Honey
Put: Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

Take: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109
Put: H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 (don’t remember box code)

Take: Cohiba EL 2006
Put: Monte Sublime EL 2008 (TEB AGO 08)

Let me know what you guys think. Last two might be off.

I’m old, tired and just mailed the box today. HOW did you do P/T without the box, or check for condition?

I’m old, tired and just mailed the box today. HOW did you do P/T without the box, or check for condition?

Lol. Would be easier if the P/T’s were ever updated. But then again we all joined the HLWTPTP. So, even if my P/T’s are good. I’m going to drool and stare at the sticks for atleast 14 days.

I still want to know the value of the CF 10!!!!!

Lol. Would be easier if the P/T’s were ever updated. But then again we all joined the HLWTPTP. So, even if my P/T’s are good. I’m going to drool and stare at the sticks for atleast 14 days.

I still want to know the value of the CF 10!!!!!
You can rub on them and lick them. Me and Matt did.

Take: Por Larrañaga 5t Avenida
Put: ERDM Rui Belux Regional

Take: H-Town Illusione Lancero
Put: Aston VSG Wizard (4yr old)

Take: Por Larrañaga Secreto
Put: Qual D’Orsay No.54 SMA DIC 17

Take: Punch DC
Put: Partagas 8-9-8 SOM ABR 16

Take: Warped Honey
Put: Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

Take: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109
Put: H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 (don’t remember box code)

Take: Cohiba EL 2006
Put: Monte Sublime EL 2008 (TEB AGO 08)

Let me know what you guys think. Last two might be off.

Oh where to begin...

WTF is a ERDM Rui Belux Regional?

The last two seems off a little - though I need to check on it (pricing and rarity).

Thoughts?

As for the CF - a few were gifted to me.
A price should be in line with that thought.

Oh where to begin...

WTF is a ERDM Rui Belux Regional?

The last two seems off a little - though I need to check on it (pricing and rarity).

Thoughts?

As for the CF - a few were gifted to me.
A price should be in line with that thought.

One of those was a pretty close trade for the Opie, the other was a serious over put that @jfields was afraid to call me on. The Cohiba was purchased from you in 07, I'm pretty sure the ED was acquired in one of the pirate passes, formerly owned by Phil.

One of those was a pretty close trade for the Opie, the other was a serious over put that @jfields was afraid to call me on. The Cohiba was purchased from you in 07, I'm pretty sure the ED was acquired in one of the pirate passes, formerly owned by Phil.

You need more coffee. Pretty sure Gary is referring to Cody's put/takes. Your coffee infused cigars, passed the sniff test.