• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

One of those was a pretty close trade for the Opie, the other was a serious over put that @jfields was afraid to call me on. The Cohiba was purchased from you in 07, I'm pretty sure the ED was acquired in one of the pirate passes, formerly owned by Phil.
Personally, I like overputs. I know it favors the host and does make it more difficult for others to trade for, but that’s just me. ??‍♂️

I’m working right now, but that Mag 50 won’t fly for the ED. I’ll look at the others later if you all haven’t figured it out by then.

Take: Por Larrañaga 5t Avenida
Put: ERDM Rui Belux Regional

Take: H-Town Illusione Lancero
Put: Aston VSG Wizard (4yr old)

Take: Por Larrañaga Secreto
Put: Qual D’Orsay No.54 SMA DIC 17

Take: Punch DC
Put: Partagas 8-9-8 SOM ABR 16

Take: Warped Honey
Put: Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

Take: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109
Put: H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 (don’t remember box code)

Take: Cohiba EL 2006
Put: Monte Sublime EL 2008 (TEB AGO 08)

Let me know what you guys think. Last two might be off.

Ok,

What about

Take: EDC 109
Put: Cohiba Behike 56 2014 ( That should be over the take)

Put: H Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005

Ok,

What about

Take: EDC 109
Put: Cohiba Behike 56 2014 ( That should be over the take)

Put: H Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005

The Behike wont fly still. I estimate the OR Conde 109’s go for well over $100.00. The rarity factor is through the roof with only 600 boxes ever being produced.

Lol! You want it bad don’t you! ?

That auction example is from 2015. Again, you see the rarity factor with 600 boxes.

Our very own @CigSid won an online auction in 2017 and paid roughly $1,100.00 for 12 of them and that was considered a steal then and now. Like you, I would like to have that cigar, but unless I give up a Cuban Dunhill, or 80’s Davidoff, I cant even think of any worthy sticks in my collection that will fly for a pass trade.

Just my opinion. ?

Lol! You want it bad don’t you! ?

That auction example is from 2015. Again, you see the rarity factor with 600 boxes.

Our very own @CigSid won an online auction in 2017 and paid roughly $1,100.00 for 12 of them and that was considered a steal then and now. Like you, I would like to have that cigar, but unless I give up a Cuban Dunhill, or 80’s Davidoff, I cant even think of any worthy sticks in my collection that will fly for a pass trade.

Just my opinion. ?

I thought you were working!!!!;)

Ok, ok. I will let it go. Damn you Matt for putting it in!

Any other complaints with my P/T’s

I’m going to switch the Mag 50 EL for the Cohiba 2006

Take: Por Larrañaga 5t Avenida
Put: ERDM Rui Belux Regional

Take: H-Town Illusione Lancero
Put: Aston VSG Wizard (4yr old)

Take: Por Larrañaga Secreto
Put: Qual D’Orsay No.54 SMA DIC 17

Take: Punch DC
Put: Partagas 8-9-8 SOM ABR 16

Take: Warped Honey
Put: Tatuaje Cojonu 2006

Put: H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 (don’t remember box code)

What does that mean?

Thought maybe it was a better p/t since John wants the 109;). If you like the Monte sublime for the Cohiba better that’s fine.

Just let me know what everyone thinks. John should be at work.

Thought maybe it was a better p/t since John wants the 109;). If you like the Monte sublime for the Cohiba better that’s fine.

Just let me know what everyone thinks. John should be at work.
? You talking about the Piramides 2006 Cohiba?

Yes

Is the H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 a fair put for the Cohiba EL 2006?
IMO I think so. Those MAG 50 EL’s were pretty well sought after even though the Cohiba might have cost more (because it’s a Cohiba). What day you Gary?

IMO I think so. Those MAG 50 EL’s were pretty well sought after even though the Cohiba might have cost more (because it’s a Cohiba). What day you Gary?

I’m not in this pass, but... I believe the mag 50 LE is a better cigar than the 06 Cohiba... now if we were talking about the 01, that would be a different story... I do remember several years ago bombing some unsuspecting souls with all 3 cigars ?