• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to join a pass

litenyaup said:
I know its an old thread but Great info on proper educate for passing.
Once again read the rules in the intro section and post up an intro so we can get to know you a bit. This should have been your first steps here.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
Once again read the rules in the intro section and post up an intro so we can get to know you a bit. This should have been your first steps here.

Paul
I see no issue with him commenting on this thread. Maybe a helpful pm would have been a better option Paul.

Backslide said:

Paul
I see no issue with him commenting on this thread. Maybe a helpful pm would have been a better option Paul.
Shouldn't your first step here be an intro?

Litenyaup was just making a comment on the forum topic, not trying to jump into a pass/trade, so I don't see where he went wrong.  If he's going to stay around and want to join in on these things, I'd say an intro is going to be appropriate/necessary.  Otherwise, hell he 's just giving Ron (or whatever his name is) a compliment on his site.  Just my perspective, nothing more nothing less.

Floyd T.

**Disclaimer: I have NOT read every post he's made, so my comments are based solely on this topic.**

My comment in this thread was meant with no disrespect and is a follow up to another comment. I didn't have a problem with any of his posts I am just simply saying he should post an intro. I did follow up my 2 comments with a friendly PM to try and help him along....

Tall Paul said:
My comment in this thread was meant with no disrespect and is a follow up to another comment. I didn't have a problem with any of his posts I am just simply saying he should post an intro. I did follow up my 2 comments with a friendly PM to try and help him along....
Sheesh Paul! You don't have to be such a Captain Purple Helmet!

jfields said:

Sheesh Paul! You don't have to be such a Captain Purple Helmet!

I'm a big one....

Captain Purple Helmet……that's funny!  Cap'n has some nice "wood" working skills!!  Damn, I kill myself!

Floyd T.

Sorry guys I'm using tapatalk app and it's difficult to navigate through the rules without intentionally searching for them. I have created a short into/ bio. I was not trying to get in on a pass as of now, just getting to know the forum and the members to know me.

litenyaup said:
Sorry guys I'm using tapatalk app and it's difficult to navigate through the rules without intentionally searching for them. I have created a short into/ bio. I was not trying to get in on a pass as of now, just getting to know the forum and the members to know me.

Understood and thank you!

Paul