• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's the weather?

Was 18F at my house this morning. Smoked a Verocu No.5 in 30F last night. Supposed to be up in the 60s the weekend though, but gonna rain. Dagnabbit.

58F on Saturday but no rain that I see forecasted Greg. :) Sunday it look's like the rain is coming. :(

41F here right now. I'm debating whether to hunker down in the garage and light up one. ???

Friday 59F with 44F for a low. I will be on my back porch having a cigar with my propane heater on low and a nice warm sweatshirt! It will be very nice for my weekly cigar.

Crappy!

I'm moving to Costa Rica!

(--history of that statement 5 years and running, but I'm gunna!)

Currently 35 here in the big K.C. My family and friends in Minnesota say it's JUST A BIT cooler there. That is why I love the tropical winters in Missouri. :cool:

Perfection in Tucson this weekend...mid to high 70s.

We're only expecting a high of 66 on Saturday in Silicon Valley. I can probably still wear shorts, though.

It's bloody lousy , It has been raining for weeks ( but warm ) today is 15 C or 59 F with a really cold wind , and Saturday looks cold too.
Damn , it is meant to be Summer :angry:

All of you cold guys can trade me. I hate this damn 80 degree weather. It's supposed to be f*cking Christmas and its as hot as the end of May! Too hot for me, ill go somewhere else thank you. And you LA guys can have all the nice weather, I'll trade that for less idiots everywhere I go.

I can't wait to leave CA.

I feel your pain in the north. Spent 31 years in Cleveland. but now I'm in Pasadena and loving every minute of it.

Wifey and I will be on the patio this weekend sipping Scotch planning our first Parade.

Tonight Tomorrow Sat Sun Mon 6-10 Day

Mostly Clear
Mostly Sunny
Sunny
Sunny
Sunny Extended Forecast
High: 69°
Low: 48° High: 71°
Low: 45° High: 79°
Low: 48° High: 83°
Low: 52° High: 79°

I feel your pain in the north. Spent 31 years in Cleveland. but now I'm in Pasadena and loving every minute of it.

Wifey and I will be on the patio this weekend sipping Scotch planning our first Parade.

Tonight Tomorrow Sat Sun Mon 6-10 Day

Mostly Clear
Mostly Sunny
Sunny
Sunny
Sunny Extended Forecast
High: 69°
Low: 48° High: 71°
Low: 45° High: 79°
Low: 48° High: 83°
Low: 52° High: 79°

Just a heads up... Don't drive through Old Town Pasadena on New Years Eve night, or anywhere on the parade route for that matter. You'll get stoned by frozen marshmallows, and they'll spray your car with shaving cream and silly string.

It wouldnt be so brutal here but the wind has been a killer!!!

Wish we could have just gotten stationed in San Diego!! Maybe next time.
I was stationed there.....My favorite city in America.

Rod, with all the respect in the world....I hate you. :p

I do have a nice patio heater I can stand under, but when its 20 out and windy, it don't work so well. :(

Thanks gov, for signing the smoking ban. :(

All of you cold guys can trade me. I hate this damn 80 degree weather. It's supposed to be f*cking Christmas and its as hot as the end of May! Too hot for me, ill go somewhere else thank you. And you LA guys can have all the nice weather, I'll trade that for less idiots everywhere I go.

Agree with everything except that last part. I was born here and I have no problem dying here as well.

Move to michigan, jon!

Coming for xmas perhaps?

I'm freezing to death down here as its 70 degrees. Better get my winter gear on. :laugh:

5 above in the dooryard this AM. 11 below at the sugarhouse. It's Winter, it supposed to be cold.

Doc.

door·yard/ˈdôrˌyärd/
Noun: A yard or garden by the door of a house

or as Doc probably pronounces it....doeyud...