• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Cabinet Suggestions

Shiba, is your unit humidity controlled only? When I decide to buy I'm going
with the aristocrat also but I will be getting temperature and humidity
control as I live in hot Socal. It is very difficult to control temp
where I'm at. You might want to see if Bob can add temp control also.

Just a thought as temperature control is also very important. :cool:

Sidewinder

Well I don't have any updates to share with you all yet. Hopefully I will get some "in progress" pictures soon to share with you all. Then we can all drool over Bob's work. :)

I will post them as soon as I receive them.

OK... A couple of pictures came from Bob today. I will post them as soon as I get home. Man this thing is looking good. Kudos to Bob at Aristocrat!!! :)

OK... Here are the pictures. According to Bob, it should be done the second week in December. :0

If I receive anymore from him, hopefully I will, then I will post them.

Humidor1.jpg

Humidor2.jpg

ENJOY!!! :D

That looks sweet as hades Greg. I am so glad that you have a place to store all those bombs you will be sending me. :p :thumbs:

WOOHOOO!!!! It looks as if it is almost done. Hardware is all on and it has been stained. Things are looking EXCELLENT!!! More updates to come soon!!!

Humidor3.jpg

Edited to fix picture path

Cogratulations Shiba on a foine choice this is tres :cool:

I know where you live Shiba. I'm hijacking the delivery truck LOL. Enjoy Greg!

Thanks guys... tone, it should ship next year so don't bother coming down here until then... LOL :p

Actually, Bob emailed me this morning and it is "possible" that it may be completed and shipped out on Monday. :)

I think all that is left is the shelves, singles drawer, humidification system and the glass windows.

If I ever had to reccomend another humidor, it would have to be an Aristocrat. Bob has been a pleasure to deal with and is very detailed. He is also always available to talk to or email. :)

Wow... What a HUGE difference a day makes.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Bob today and he made the excellent suggestion of adding a bottom shelf in the storage area. He was also kind enough to send me some more pictures which I will call "Semi-Final" pictures.

Everything is now completed with the exception of the glass and the humidification testing which will be done tomorrow as per Bob. He will then send me the "Final" pictures of the finished product. If all goes well, it looks like it will ship out on Monday!!! :D

THANKS BOB!!!!

Humidor4.jpg

Humidor5.jpg

Very nice Greg. Thanks for sharing this whole experience with us. :)

Wilkey

Shiba,
That is an absolute work of art, and I mean it. You can tell the love and devotion put into his handiwork.

My question is this: are those shelves angled? and if so, what is holding the boxes from sliding towards the glass doors?

I'm in awe!!! Keep those pictures a comin'..... I'm living vicariously through you at the moment!

Regards,
Darren :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Darren - Yes they are angled. Each of those shelves has a lip on the front to keep the boxes from going anywhere. Hope this helps.

Very nice, you'll have to show us a pick when she gets set up at home!

Shiba said:
Darren - Yes they are angled. Each of those shelves has a lip on the front to keep the boxes from going anywhere. Hope this helps.
[snapback]257493[/snapback]​

Very much so. Thanks!

Darren :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That is lookin like a very fine unit..I am seriously gonna start saving for one..good choice you made there Shiba.

Should be a wooden work of art which will take very good care of your sticks, long term. Congratulations....!!... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.