• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I’m totally new to forums and can’t figure out how to trade

PadronMe187

The title
says it all. I tried posting in newbie but every person I clicked to trade with that was up or on deck kept saying post does not exist. I just wanted to know how to buy or trade with others
Thanks Jeremy
Hankjr1877@gmail.com

The title
says it all. I tried posting in newbie but every person I clicked to trade with that was up or on deck kept saying post does not exist. I just wanted to know how to buy or trade with others
Thanks Jeremy
Hankjr1877@gmail.com
This is the only trade/purchase you qualify for currently. Great way to get your feet wet and see how things work here. Also a great way to build friendships with more established members here. Looks like Chester @drunkfish3 is on deck and the person you need to reach out to to confirm. Don’t go out of order unless instructed to. 🙂
Welcome to our family!

This is the only trade/purchase you qualify for currently. Great way to get your feet wet and see how things work here. Also a great way to build friendships with more established members here. Looks like Chester @drunkfish3 is on deck and the person you need to reach out to to confirm. Don’t go out of order unless instructed to. 🙂
Welcome to our family!
I have reached out to him several times but he is either busy or didn’t want to mess with it cause he wanted me to do 100 or more and I said I can only do 60 for my first time. I don’t know but I need some help figuring this all out in the firsts place. The whole forum thing and all

I have reached out to him several times but he is either busy or didn’t want to mess with it cause he wanted me to do 100 or more and I said I can only do 60 for my first time. I don’t know but I need some help figuring this all out in the firsts place. The whole forum thing and all
Maybe wait until you can do the $100, with shipping prices and the prices of quality cigars, to me $60 wouldn't be worth it.

Maybe wait until you can do the $100, with shipping prices and the prices of quality cigars, to me $60 wouldn't be worth it.
He’s right Pardon me. I would wait.

I absolutely can't say enough about that newb trade. The awesome dudes around here give great advice. The extra $ will be worth it, hell if there was a newb x3 I'd already be calling next up lol.