• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am trying to find the positives...

Bumped to let everyone know that I have a new job starting Tuesday! It seems to be a much better situation that my old job, so I am excited! :thumbs:

Jon that's awesome. i'm glad to hear it. Next time we get together I'll have a celebratory cigar for you!

Congrats man, best of luck with the new position!

It's great to hear someone pulling out of such a tough economic time. Congratulations Jon, and best of luck to you sir! :thumbs:

Bumped to let everyone know that I have a new job starting Tuesday! It seems to be a much better situation that my old job, so I am excited! :thumbs:

Well, that didn't last long! It was a temp to hire thing, and I was working my ass off so that they would have no choice but to hire me on a permanent basis. I got a call from the temp agency this morning as I was getting ready to walk out the door... "I talked to your supervisor last week, and they are going through cutbacks and are eliminating that position all together." So I guess it is back to the unemployment line for me. :angry:

Sorry to hear bro, keep your head up. Let me know if I can do anything.

Ah, man, that stinks. :(

All the best, Jon. Keep plugging away. Things will turn around for you.