• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I apologize alright

I like how the immature get discovered and uprooted with blitzkrieg efficiency in this community. It helps keep our beloved Cigar Pass a grounded and asshat-free environment, which allows us to more easily exchange our knowledge and experience without the kids breaking into the den.

There's value to protecting the Grey Goose from the young 'uns!!! ;)

Alright I over reacted at the end, and yes I could have left the last line out. I accept all of your constructive criticism and will do better in the future.

And that's all you gotta do. Now let your actions, and contributions prove your worth. :thumbs:

Well done Big Boss...it's worth a few headaches to be a part of this gang.

Kudos to Big Boss!!!!

It takes 100 "atta boys" to cover one "oh shit"

You my friend, are well on your way to putting this behind you.

Enjoy your time here.

I didn't expect this many replies to a batched apology but thanks for accepting it now.

Alright I over reacted at the end, and yes I could have left the last line out. I accept all of your constructive criticism and will do better in the future.

Definitely not the response I expected after the many replies. But I will say if this is genuine and your willing to give it another shot you may do well here.

Welcome back.

And x2 on Firefox. I think Coventry Cat mentioned it earlier and I know it helps me out a whole lot. I don't necessarily have difficulty spelling words but sometimes my fingers miss a key or two, having a bit of red pop up when I misspell a word helps a lot. Grammar on the other hand I have to think about as I go, God only knows how many times I have had to completely retype posts when I'm done because they make no sense at all when I read them.

Very nice! Most guys just piss and moan and then we never see them again.

Very cool. Really these are a great bunch guys and gals. It is nice to have you here.

Kristin

Bravos BB....Bravo :thumbs:

Now consider editing this post to add a simple 'I'm sorry' and you'll be well on your way to enjoying all that CP has to offer. :thumbs:

Nicely done, Big Boss. Nicely done. Glad you recovered. Enjoy your stay here.

I didn't expect this many replies to a batched apology but thanks for accepting it now.

Uh, dude, it's "botched" not "batched". :laugh:

But at some point you have to wonder, this thread is 4 pages long so far and Big Boy has only posted 4 times on it. Is/was it really necessary for everyone else to come in and post some variation on the "you failed" theme?

What I mean to say is, one or two or even three people posting that his apology was BS because of that last line is fine, but 4 pages worth?

But at some point you have to wonder, this thread is 4 pages long so far and Big Boy has only posted 4 times on it. Is/was it really necessary for everyone else to come in and post some variation on the "you failed" theme?

What I mean to say is, one or two or even three people posting that his apology was BS because of that last line is fine, but 4 pages worth?

LoL! I was just thinking the same thing after seeing this thread for the first time tonight. I expected to see a complete meltdown after noticing the title, and that it was already four pages long. :rolleyes:

I am glad to see that you saw the errors in what you were doing and corrected them. I do hope that you will become a productive member here, i do believe you will if you keep your head down and want the information the senior members here will give you. Read more that you post, that is the best advice anyone can give you, it has been said over and over here. I would like to see a young member like yourself become a well rounded member, you can do this in time if you want to.

Good luck in your future here, you have a bright one if you want it.

Sam

I gotta take responsibility for almost a full page worth Gonz, and for that I apologize. Had I been quicker to capitulate, we could've avoided some very unpleasant posts by Moki. I'm reading a book on 20th Century France as we speak and I can assure you, I will be quicker next time.

Had I been quicker to capitulate, we could've avoided some very unpleasant posts by Moki. I'm reading a book on 20th Century France as we speak and I can assure you, I will be quicker next time.
Ouch! :laugh:

Wilkey

And this post detracted from that count, how?

:laugh:

And this post detracted from that count, how?

:laugh:

Gary typed the word "this" without it being a link. I think he must not be feeling well :laugh:

I gotta take responsibility for almost a full page worth Gonz, and for that I apologize. Had I been quicker to capitulate, we could've avoided some very unpleasant posts by Moki. I'm reading a book on 20th Century France as we speak and I can assure you, I will be quicker next time.

Now that's just rude to use great big words that none of us can understand ??? Does this mean to visit the capital? or to type with only capitol letters? or to wear a cap everywhere you go? Please expound.