• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I don't know what to say other than Thank you.....

Congrats on the new job!  I must admit this seems like a very well orchestrated attack, the organizers couldn't have picked a better target.

I've also heard from another rat that there were more involved including jfields who swore he had nothing to do with this! :sign:

I'm telling you! It was Los and Paul! I am innocent!

Congrats on the job Brian!  That's great news.

What division of Lanxess?

I really hope that this isn't true, but one of the other rats I talked to said "30 boxes? That's only half!" 

engspot said:

It's the high tech plastics division.

Jonesy said:
I really hope that this isn't true, but one of the other rats I talked to said "30 boxes? That's only half!" 

Take it like a man.  Remember that camping trip with you and jfields?  It'll be like that.

Jonesy said:

So you division makes those plastic sex toys? Gives a whole new meaning to your bi-line :)

Hah! Congratulations on a new chapter in your working life!

Outstanding Brian congrats on the job! I'm sure you have a few smokes to celebrate with.

I know I speek for Los as well when I say this was a group effort on short notice and CP as a whole are behind it not just us.

Well done everyone,
Paul

Great news! Congrats man. Think you will be able to find a celebratory cigar to smoke. :)

Jonesy said:

BTW, you guys must have given off some good karma because Lanxess Chemicals made me an offer today, so now I have a job!

Awesome!  Local?  They have a plant right down the road from where I work, in Orange TX.