• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i hate computers pass

Most of ya'll seem to be season'd passer's so I need to ask some questions. This being my first pass.....am I suppose to not be able to sleep at night? :) Is it normal to keep rethinking your puts every few hours? :) When does the excitment wear off? I'm a nervous wreck and the pass hasn't even started yet...... the alcohol helps but the wife is beginning to worry about me. Please help!

Allofus123....been there, dude!:biggrin: Just before I kicked off my "Beggers" pass, I kept wrestlin' with ideas and puts and whatever else there was to think about....:confused:...The newness never wears off...It's like being a kid in a candy store:biggrin:...Hang in there dude.SKYDIVNEKD:cool:

OK Mel...I know...suckiest joke gets the pass first!..so who gets it second after ME???:biggrin: What's in the pass? Who's in? Talk to me son.:smile:SKYDIVNEKD

Yea Mel.....hurry:):) I think I've already learned the pee pee dance (only had 2 accidents:biggrin:) and am ready to dance it for real..... Looking forward to this.....Thanks!

ok pass order
floyd combs
rich lorenz
peter katz
kenny greeson
sam jefferson
mike leahy
mark wilson
and back to megigar list
8x45 ring astral torp
6x45 punch churchill
5.5 x55ring ashton cabinet torp
la finca cheroot
5.5 35 ring montecristo (isom)
7x40 cifuentes partigas (isom)
7x55 mayorga churchill
8x50 romeo y julieta 1875 (isom)
(2) 5.5 x 45 ring cifuentes partigas (isom)
6x50 fuente fuente opus x :)
6x45 te-amo mexico
4.5 romeo y julieta perfecto (isom)
6x45 maximilliana honduras
5x50 la rosa especial
7x50 hoja de nicaragua
5x45 mayorga box pressed
puros indios piramid #2
(3) 6x50 bluedragon golden equedorian churchills
and...get ready...
(1) 8x72 bluedragon gran'de dragoon (grand churchill)
if you smoke it and survive let me know how you like it :)pass probly wont go untill wed have to go get stitches out on tuesday (owch)

Guys...this could be dangerous. I started calculating that if the box goes out Wed.....and turn around averages 2 days for the first three passers.....I'd be getting it Sept. 12th........which is when my daughter is due to drop! :biggrin: Won't I be the hit of the hospital passing out all them cigars.... :cheesy: Great line up Mel....... Does the Gran'de Dragon include the weeks vacation needed to recover???:biggrin:

got out in time to get to the fedex office box is on its way to floyd (aka skydivenaked) fedex # 00011000 amd get your own week off :) rod please move this to pass in progress

Hey Mel...AWESOME starting line-up!:smile:..I'm tryin' to figure out what I'm gonna put in when it gets here...ain't no sense in wastin' time.:biggrin:...I'll let ya know as soon as it arrives.SKYDIVNEKD

ok skin and the stiches were in my hand had a disagreement with a tablesaw still got all 10 fingers but it was close :(

OUCH!!!  :(

Hydrogen peroxide, Neosporin, and clean bandages, and before you know it...you'll be good as new.

Sam  :cool:

Mel...does the box have to be shipped FedEx? I don't have one near me. I can ship Priority Mail if that's ok. Let me know.And NO...it hasn't arrived yet. Just making plans before it does arrive.SKYDIVNEKD

ship any way you like as long as you have a track# and insurance i use fedex cause with my corp. accnt its only 7&#36 to send to you just remember fedex when it absolutly positivly has to be there in a week or so...and ya same thats what im doing my fingerprint has been changed forever now :) fun thing is that im allergic to all pain killers

Mel...I got the box today:smile:...the corner is blown out of it though:sad:...no harm done to the cigars though...so much for FRAGILE!!! being written on the box.  Nonetheless....Takes: 8X50 RyJ 1875(isom) not sure what this means:biggrin:
1- 6X50 bluedragon golden equedorian churchill.PUTS:
1- Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
1- RyJ 1875 Bully
1- Pleiades Robusto
1- Drew Estates Natural Green Hero
1- Monte #2 (isom)
1- Partigas Lusitanias (isom 1999)I hope these make up for the RyJ I took.  The box will hopefully go into the mail tomorrow.(Priority Mail).  How much insurance would you like on it?Mel, thanks for including me and good luck with the rest of the pass.  I'll post the confirmation numbers when I have them.SKYDIVNEKD
(Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 1:53 pm on Sep. 8, 2001)

UPDATE!!!I have added to my puts...1-CAO L'Anniv. Camaroon Belicoso, 1-A.F.Maduro Rothchild, 1-Astral Favorito(let this age a bit)I will ship on Monday. I went toan Aerosmith concert last night and I missed the post office hours today. Just couldn't get outta bed!!:biggrin:I will tape up the box so it is secure/safe. I don't have another box to switch it with. Don't worry, if it wasn't safe I'd buy another box.:smile:I'll post conf. # when I ship it.SKYDIVNEKD

great puts! :) 300&#36 ins is usual...i think those guys at the post office cancle post marks with their boots (same for fedex)