• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i hate computers pass

Mel...the box has been mailed via Priority Mail...the conf. # is 03001290000301557185 and the insurance number is VA635983924US. I have it insured for $300.00.

Thanks for letting me participate in your pass. Good luck!

Rich...the box is enroute to you.

SKYDIVNEKD

I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PASS TODAY. I LIVE IN NEW YORK,ON LONG ISLAND AND WITH WHAT HAPPENED TODAY I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH IT.THEY SAID ON THE NEWS THAT MAIL WOULD ONLY BE DELIVERED IN A 600 MILE RADIOUS UNTIL THE AIRLINES ARE BACK TO NORMAL. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT WILL BE.I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.I'LL TRY TO KEEP YOUO POSTED.

RICH:(

dont worry too much rich a few days wont hurt im shure just tcob man

Just wanted to tell everyone that today, Thursday, 9/13/01, I became a grandpa to a beautiful screaming girl, Madison Elizebeth. I am currently smoking a wonderful PAN torpedo in celebration. Tonight I think its going to be Hoyo de Monterey Double Corona (isom)...:) :) :)

Congrats to you.
There is something in the look of a grandchild when Grampa hands them one of those Cigar bands. (you will see what I mean soon!)
My grandaughter sees me bring out a cigar - and I better fork over "the ring"

ML

Allofus123...congrats on the new granddaughter!...now do you job and SPOIL her rotten!!!

SKYDIVNEKD

Rich...just to give you a heads up...the USPS tried to deliver on the 14th. It says they left a slip. You can pick it up or they will attempt to redeliver. I'm happy to hear it hasn't been lost in all of the problems.

Smoke one for ALL Americans!

SKYDIVNEKD

I RECIEVED THE BOX TODAY:D IT WAS IN GREAT SHAPE ALL THING CONSIDERED. I RECHARGED THE HUMIDIFIER AND PACKED IT ALL BACK UP.I SHOULD HAVE IT IN THE MAIL TONIGHT OR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.I'M SORRY THAT I WASN'T HERE TO RECIEVE THE BOX ON FRIDAY,I WAS WITH FAMILY.MY COUSIN IS AMONG THE MISSING AND IT HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK, I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.

MY TAKES MONTECRISTO#2 ISOM
BLUE DRAGON 6X50

MY PUTS COHIBA 7X50 ISOM
YBOR 6X50 TORP THIS IS A NICE CIGAR FROM YBOR CITY TAMPA(A SMALL CUBAN COMMUNITY) I THINK YOU'LL INJOY IT.

I'LL POST TRACKING INFO AS SOON AS IT GOES OUT.

RICH

thanx rich and all our sorrows for the missing i gave blood have you guys? (they like to get mine rare type o-negative)

Rich....I'm sorry to hear you are missing a loved one. Our prayers are with you and everyone in your time of sorrow. Take care and remember, you have an entire country behind you.

SKYDIVNEKD

SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO POST THE CONF.# YESTERDAY.
HERE IT IS CONF# 03001290000083346991. THE BOX IS ON IT'S WAY TO PETER IN FL. I WOULD THINK YOU WILL HAVE IT MONDAY OR TUESDAY. THE POST OFFICE SAID THINGS ARE PRETTY MUCH STAIGHTENED OUT,BUT WHO KNOWS.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY

RICH

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

The box arrived today. It looks like someone sat on it, but the cigars are in good condition. I will post the puts and takes and conf # when shipped.
Peter

I repacked the cigar box in a new sturdy carton and added distilled water to the humidifier.

I took the Fuente Rothchild and the Onyx Reserve.
I put in a Aristoff Perfecto maduro, La Rosa Especial robusto, V Centinneal lonsdale, and a Mayorga maduro robusto.

I have called in for a UPS pickup and will post the tracking # tomorrow. Thanks for having me in this cigar box.

Peter

UPS Tracking # 1Z 362 X17 03 3926 2925
On the way to Ken Greeson...heads up!
Peter

I see its in the Houston area already this morning so if I don't see it this afternoon I should get it tomorrow.

Wait, I hear a truck coming up the street right now..........
Damn, it was a dump truck! Wait, I hear another truck.....:p
This is going to be a long afternoon ???

OK, thats it....the UPS guy has just been scratched off my Christmas list :angry: I sat at the house all day staring out the front window.

The tracking info hasn't been updated since 3:26am on the 26th...thats almost 40 hrs! :angry: :angry: Can anyone tell I have no patients...:p :D I've pee pee'd all over the house already.....the wife is gonna be some kinda mad when she gets home:0

Note to self: You do have a life, you do have a life, you do, you do, you do have a life! :thumbs:

Well fellows, its not looking good for today. :angry: I just watched the UPS truck drive by my house.....it even appeared that he sped up some... ???

I was so looking forward to seeing it today :( I've been on vacation all this week and if that box doesn't get here soon I will have smoked all my replacement sticks...hehe!! :D :D

I'm still holding out that the truck I saw was lost and had no business being in my neighborhood and my real UPS guy will be here soon......of course, I still believe in the Easter Bunny too.....:lookup: