• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I know I’ve been away...

So, how is it going? Are you sick at all? Number One was a breeze for my wife, but Number Two had her sick literally every day of the nine months. Hopefully you are escaping that. It was horrible... for both of us!

So, how is it going? Are you sick at all? Number One was a breeze for my wife, but Number Two had her sick literally every day of the nine months. Hopefully you are escaping that. It was horrible... for both of us!
I felt sick every evening during the first trimester as well as all the other “fun” symptoms that comes with pregnancy. I got lucky and skipped most of those with my first. I never got nausea with my first either! But now that I’m 17 weeks I’m feeling better and am back to exercising more...but also eating more too ??

I felt sick every evening during the first trimester as well as all the other “fun” symptoms that comes with pregnancy. I got lucky and skipped most of those with my first. I never got nausea with my first either! But now that I’m 17 weeks I’m feeling better and am back to exercising more...but also eating more too ??

Good to hear, but the better question is how is Josh handling it :)

Glad to hear you are feeling better and not sick all the time. Hopefully you are past all that, now.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I've still got you all in my thoughts. Hope the pregnancy is going well!
That’s so sweet! Thank you! I haven’t really logged on much since I’m obviously not smoking and am distracted lol

All is well and we are down to the last 12weeks! I should also update that we are having a boy this time around :)

That’s so sweet! Thank you! I haven’t really logged on much since I’m obviously not smoking and am distracted lol

All is well and we are down to the last 12weeks! I should also update that we are having a boy this time around :)

I think Brandon, is the perfect name :)

Great news and its nice to hear from you. Don't listen to these yahoo's.......we have two children and my wife was very clear that I could pick their last name and slight consideration would be made for my opinion on their first name.

Great news and its nice to hear from you. Don't listen to these yahoo's.......we have two children and my wife was very clear that I could pick their last name and slight consideration would be made for my opinion on their first name.
My wife gave me the exact some consideration. We played the "lets see if daddy can guess the correct name game." Took me 3 months until she finally told me the correct answer lol.