• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Like Beer

Beer is alright, I suppose... More of a hard cider guy myself.

Beer is good, but Bourbon is better and Jack Daniels is prepared like Bourbon and is the best.

Beer...you glorious, tasty drink of immense delight, how I love thee!

I'll be sampling some Maui Brewing Co. Coconut Porter tonight.....woo hoo!
I heard this is good stuff. I've been looking for a can or 2 around me to try this and have not been able to find it.

LOL this is barely available in California let alone in TX. Maui Brewing barely makes enough to supply Hawaii and California...hopefully they get their production up enough to ship to other states in the future. Their Big Swell IPA is really good as well.

Craft beer is one thing you really have to trade for if you want to try beers that are not shipped to TX. The TABC are also real aholes when it comes to which breweries can ship to TX and they have to approve each and every can/bottle label.

I'll be sampling some Maui Brewing Co. Coconut Porter tonight.....woo hoo!
I heard this is good stuff. I've been looking for a can or 2 around me to try this and have not been able to find it.

LOL this is barely available in California let alone in TX. Maui Brewing barely makes enough to supply Hawaii and California...hopefully they get their production up enough to ship to other states in the future. Their Big Swell IPA is really good as well.

Craft beer is one thing you really have to trade for if you want to try beers that are not shipped to TX. The TABC are also real aholes when it comes to which breweries can ship to TX and they have to approve each and every can/bottle label.
I just spied fresh cans of this at the local ... ;)

You are not nice.....

I did have a few pints of Rahr Bourbon Barrel Winter Warmer last night and I'm about to go to the brewery for the tour/tasting and have another glass of it. :p

Ben Franklin said...Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy. I am in total agreement.:thumbs:

Thanks a great and respected CP friend, my and eagerness to try more beers has been a great and rewarding experience.

Thanks to him, I've discovered so many great beers, with two that have especially brought my appreciation to a whole new

level. Westmalle Trappist Ale, and Trappistes Rochefort 8. Best beers I've had in my life. I find it hard to imagine ever

finding anything more perfect.

He brews beer as well, and as soon as I get back on my feet after neck surgery, I will most likely give that a go!

Thanks a great and respected CP friend, my and eagerness to try more beers has been a great and rewarding experience.

Thanks to him, I've discovered so many great beers, with two that have especially brought my appreciation to a whole new

level. Westmalle Trappist Ale, and Trappistes Rochefort 8. Best beers I've had in my life. I find it hard to imagine ever

finding anything more perfect.

He brews beer as well, and as soon as I get back on my feet after neck surgery, I will most likely give that a go!

:cheers: to a speedy recovery Dan!

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='18 December 2009 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1261137243' post='930977']
This song is the first thing I thought of when I saw this post.
[/quote]

God bless Tom T Hall! "I love, little baby ducks..."

When I saw this thread I thought of Homer Simpson.

"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems."

[quote name='PhatCat' date='20 January 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1264006272' post='939932']
[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='18 December 2009 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1261137243' post='930977']
This song is the first thing I thought of when I saw this post.
[/quote]

God bless Tom T Hall! "I love, little baby ducks..."

When I saw this thread I thought of Homer Simpson.

"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems."
[/quote]

This song is another appropriate one for this thread.

DJ

caelsniftergetsitsmall.jpg