• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love this weather.

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
Reaction score
Dead of winter and I'm on the porch with a good smoke.
408af1f5-226f-d51f.jpg

Way north of you but warm enough to have the same smoke in the same place tonite. Wonderful cigar until I hit the last 1/4 then it went waaaaaaay harsh on me. The first 3/4 was magnificent though, still a favorite recommended to anyone. Smoke 'em slow - Buckee

I gave it about a five minute break at the 2/3 point to help the fiancée with something, smoked the rest till it was a nub.

Going to be 50 degrees and sunny today in southeast Ohio. Unbelievable for the middle of February.
Thanks again Al Gore for global warming, oh yea, for the internet also :sign:

That looks like a very relaxing smoke. It gets pretty quite with that much on the ground. Looks like some good boots too.

Figures that the nicest day so far this year and there is a fookin excavator tearing down a barn and moving rocks 25 feet from my balcony. No sun and too cold to smoke on the other side of the house. Just another addition to this craptastic day, so far.

Sorry to hear that brother. It's sunny and in the 60's here today. Shall I smoke one on your behalf?

Go for it. I have both a Drew Estate/RP Java and a Padron Londres dry boxing (separate boxes, of course). So, if you have either of those, light 'em up. If you don't, then enjoy whatever it is you prefer to enjoy. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, and no school in the evening, so I'm making the best of it no matter what they are doing out there.

53F in southern NH sitting on the porch with a Padron Maddie 2000 and considering another....

High of 67 yesterday and a high of 37 today. Wow, gotta love livin' in Colorado. Supposed to be in the mid 60's this weekend.