• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need a Distraction Pass.....

fantastic lineup of smokes. I am still waiting to join my first pass, so maybe next time around I will have the privilege of partaking.

Excellent looking list Mike, have fun guys! :thumbs:

Thanks for the invite Mike, looks like a great lineup!

Mike,

Thank you for the opportunity, and I look forward to the pass to begin. This is another fine group of BOTL it will be awsome. :thumbs:

Isn't this pass on the road yet? Damn lawyers...always seeking a continuation on everything. :)

Great lineup, Mike. Can you put Wilkey at the end? He has a fetish for stuffing cigars down his pants.

Isn't this pass on the road yet? Damn lawyers...always seeking a continuation on everything. :)

Great lineup, Mike. Can you put Wilkey at the end? He has a fetish for stuffing cigars down his pants.

Objection! Um....speculative or something ???

Thanks for the heads up about Wilkey. I only knew about the ass-less chaps, but this brings it to a new level of perversion :0

Can you put Wilkey at the end? He has a fetish for stuffing cigars down his pants.
Now that's a damned lie.

What I said was I like to rub them against my genitalia. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the invite, Mike. This is gonna be a pass to remember. :)

Wilkey

Yep! He likes a brand called "Ram Rod" too. :whistling:
I bet he has cock shaped cigars in one of those coolers.

Can you put Wilkey at the end? He has a fetish for stuffing cigars down his pants.
Now that's a damned lie.

What I said was I like to rub them against my genitalia. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the invite, Mike. This is gonna be a pass to remember. :)

Wilkey

Thanks Mike. This looks great... other than that whole Wilkey visual that has now been scortched into my brain. Time for another brainwash.

Thanks for having me Mike!

Now I'm off to find a good shrink to try to stave off the nightmares that are sure to come from the images in my mind's eye of every smoke I've ever had from Ginseng being "Wilinskied." :0

I have no, zero, zip, nada desire to know what goes on in your ploomers.

And upon further reflection, I must insist that anything you send me in the future be in a completely intact box. With one untampered seal on it. NO XX/XY serial numbers. NO Revisado/Controlado stamps.

For all I know, this perversion extends all the way to HSA, and you and your sick little amigos won't be foisting it upon me any longer.

Feel free, though, to send as many boxes as you like my way, as long as they're as described above. :D