• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need a Distraction Pass.....

Not a problem I understand. I have been around for a while but i normally just like to read posts. I am known on other boards and many members here. I will build my reputation up here as well.

Wilkey-

Shall we try to match up our schedules for a smoke and P's and T's?

Rob

Dropping it off tomorrow morning Phil!

DC 01038555749323535064

FYI guys, there may not be enough single baggies towards the end. If so, please take the cigars already in the pass out of the baggies and place your puts into there.

Oh, first contest coming soon with a pretty sweet prize pack if I do say so myself :cool:

DC 01038555749323535064

FYI guys, there may not be enough single baggies towards the end. If so, please take the cigars already in the pass out of the baggies and place your puts into there.

Oh, first contest coming soon with a pretty sweet prize pack if I do say so myself :cool:
I just bought a case of 1000 Mike so when it gets to me, I'll throw a bag of 100 in the pass.

DC 01038555749323535064

I just bought a case of 1000 Mike so when it gets to me, I'll throw a bag of 100 in the pass.

#2, very generous of you! Hopefully there will be enough, but if not, I appreciate it :thumbs:

Did I win?

Here's your prize bro:

middle-finger.jpg

Package has landed and looks good so far. I will try to get P/T up tonight but it might not be until tomorrow because it is almost 10 and I just got home from work so I think I am gonna eat some dinner...

Package has landed and looks good so far. I will try to get P/T up tonight but it might not be until tomorrow because it is almost 10 and I just got home from work so I think I am gonna eat some dinner...

Jeez, eating something before doing your P/Ts.....what a freakin' jerk!

Take as long as you need bro :thumbs:

Ok guys, here are my proposed P/T, LMK what we think.

T: 11) PAM Imperial
P: 36) Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

T: 19) PL Lonsdale RE ‘06
P: 37) CoRo (06)

T: 21) JL Petite Corona '06
P: 38) HdM Epi2 (06)

39) Opus #4

Ok guys, here are my proposed P/T, LMK what we think.

T: 11) PAM Imperial
P: 36) Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

T: 19) PL Lonsdale RE ‘06
P: 37) CoRo (06)

T: 21) JL Petite Corona '06
P: 38) HdM Epi2 (06)

39) Opus #4

Very nice there Phil, thanks for playing :thumbs: