• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I question about the cold

LMAO! I know I'm a bum and I'm, ....well not so proud of it but still! And yes everyone tells me to get my s#$t together, especially my various gf's but do I listen? :sign:

Cold??? Hot???? I don't know. I just think about the cigar and its all good. :p Seriously though, I have started a few fires to help me get through. :thumbs:
Relax Pg, They havn't been houses :p

LuckyDawg said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
LuckyDawg said:
gore-tex and polar fleece here. of course, i have my
own natural blubber layer. :p (280+lbs)i'm not
comfortable until 50° or les.
F*CK that!
Dudes, here in Minnesota we wear shorts till it snows and we wear only our boxers when we go sledding on trays from the caf.

I'll smoke'em till I can no longer feel the fingers.
:thumbs:
dudes there in minnesota are f*ckin' insane!
yall are also the ones i see on sunday in sub 0°
weather wearing nothing but boxers and purple
paint! :p
and ?

:D

lucasbuck said:
fllbrent said:
How about your local cigar shop. The shops around here usually have a couple of chairs, or a small couch, & a TV or radio going.
My favorite local shop is planning on opening a smoking lounge soon and having a regular Sunday afternoon herf. And as far as Mike and his Minnesota buds you all got nothin' on me. I wear shorts and sandals year round. Doesn't matter if it's snowing or not. The last time I wore long pants I was in a tux for my brother's wedding!
sounds good to me dude!

:thumbs: