• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I have a problem...

I have about 50 pairs of Converse low quarters. I've always worn Chucks, but for some reason my daughters (wife) decided that I needed different colors. So, from that point on I pretty much knew what I was getting every "gift" day. At one point, my oldest figured she would start getting me the most obnoxious ones she could find to try and embarrass me, but she discovered that this is not possible, and I'd wear them anyway.

It was great during summer programs when I worked at the museum, because I'd wear a different pair every day to entertain the kids and keep them guessing.

No pics of my hoard because it’s in temp controlled storage in boxes but I have a massive selection of cellared beer that I should have been better with my money with years ago lol. Sometimes the beer sucks and didn’t do well aged sometimes I get some straight bangers with the age on them. Prob about 20-30 cases of 12. I also have about 5 or 6 comic book storage boxes full of comics in the same storage.

Justin, your pic reminds me of my buddies and their surfboards. One of them also has multiple snowboards as well.

I DEFINITELY have a collector's mentality. Problem the most obnoxious collection I have right now are my beer glasses, which have had to be juggled around to make room for my fiancee's stuff. I also have multiple watches, bicycles, radio controlled cars, and then there's many bottles of wine, beer, and spirits around here. There's my cigars, of course. Clothes? I hate to say it but I have too many jackets (just bought a new leather jacket to complement my other leather jacket), too many sweaters, too many boots, and too many scarves, along with a drawer full of beanies.

I was at a local record store getting a gift card for my dad and was happy that I wasn't interested in collecting vinyl. I don't need another expensive hobby to blow cash on.

Golf stuff.

I had a rental car catch fire a few years ago when I was on my way to a three day event. My insurance company balked at what I turned in.

Bag, 17 clubs, 2 dozen balls, 4 pairs of shoes, rain gear, 4 golf shirts, 4 pairs of pants, 1/4 sleeve windshirt, 1/2 sleeve windshirt, full sleeve windshirt, hats, rangefinder, sunglasses, etc. $5000+

Oh yeah, I've got probably 15 pairs of golf shoes, could throw together 5 sets of clubs plus have more shafts than I could ever even count. Still have a cellar full of beer even though I haven't drank in 10+ years. 10+ backpacks probably of varying sizes and uses too.

We need to see some pics though!

@smellysell won't let you be the only one sharing a picture 💪

A few years ago I had well over 1000 manga 📚 volumes in my possession. I have since downgraded it to what I actually like to read, but still for a short while, just like cigars, I was getting to become a completionist rather then an enjoyer.

20200106_231716.jpg

Oh yeah, I've got probably 15 pairs of golf shoes, could throw together 5 sets of clubs plus have more shafts than I could ever even count. Still have a cellar full of beer even though I haven't drank in 10+ years. 10+ backpacks probably of varying sizes and uses too.

We need to see some pics though!
You really should get rid of that beer! My address is in my profile😁

Brewing stuff, I haven't done it much of late. However I could easily fill a 10x8 shed to the top.