• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I win, you win

Congtrats on the winning there Wilkey and a super job on the review as well. Too bad we didn't meet up the other night but I'll be down there for the Octoberfest the weekend of 15 - 16 September. The name that comes to me right away is just like in the child's poem:
B-I-N-G-O, Bingo was his name oh. Tell your daughter the poem and I bet she'll love the name as well....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.kididdles.com/mouseum/b010.html

Mr. Pugglesworth
Cletus
Skeeter
Jim Bob
Noob

Hehe, who am I kidding? My pets always end up with messed up names.

So what are u saying?

Since I wouldn't call it a messed up name like Pyre,
How About Elvis, The King

The opening post has been updated to post the winners and a picture.

Congratulations to Strayvector and Slowhand!

Thanks to all for playing.

Wilkey

Woohoo! Congrats guys!

Thanks for the contest Ginseng....get another dog next week and do it again!!!! :)

I just received the prize cigars today. I'll let them rest a bit before packing them up and sending them out. For the most part, they look fine. The Sancho Panza has a bit of a tear at the foot but it's not too serious.
CGarsPrize.jpg

They smell faaaaantastic. :D

Wilkey

Congrats Strayvector and Slowhand and thanks a lot for another super contest Wilkey...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the competition Wilkey.

Nice pic of you and your daughter and of course, the new addition,
best gift you can give a kid!

Must have been scary with all those pugs around you! :laugh:

Brian

Whoops! I had forgotten about this here contest. Congrats to Sam and Slowhand! This Wilkey fellow, what a mensch. :thumbs:

Congrats to the winners and Wilkey for sharing the weatlh! :thumbs: