• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you're upgrading to a bigger humidor...

I'm guessing you don't really check Joe's Daily Deal for stuff on sale
laugh.gif
like I do.

I am greatly humbled by your collection as well as your OCD! BTW, one of those Boli boxes is a tad bit off.
sign.gif

(Wiping drool off keyboard ;) ) That is one helluva collection. Looks like Bob did you right on the cabinets as well. I wanna party with you. :D

Now where is the liquor cabinet? :laugh:

The bar's a project for this winter!

Adjacent to the mancave is an unfinished space about the same size, 18 x 12 or so. I'm working on configuring the space since I'll be adding a bathroom in there as well. I'm not sure if I want an actual standing bar, which will take up a lot of the space, or just a wet bar area along one wall with the rest of the room fairly open.

I need to get some layout/design ideas.

Figure I'd update this thread since I did finally finish the wet bar room. Oh, and ordered another humidor. Have I mentioned before that I have issues?

I moved the humidors into the wet bar room so I could have more seating in the mancave. Here are pics of the mancave, wet bar and the "twin towers of humidity":

Mancave
gallery_1425_515_8027.jpg

gallery_1425_515_21733.jpg

Wet bar room (through the door from the mancave)
gallery_1425_515_21707.jpg

"Twin towers of humidity"
gallery_1425_515_41643.jpg

gallery_1425_515_77298.jpg

gallery_1425_515_40666.jpg

God help us all if your wife makes you quit again.

Those were some dark days!!! In fairness to her, she was never against cigars. It was just wrapped in a whole other ball of mess. Women.

Do you have enough coolers to store that kind of stock?

Costco baby, Costco! :D

Those were some dark days!!! In fairness to her, she was never against cigars. It was just wrapped in a whole other ball of mess. Women.

Gotta love em Mike! They put up with all of our BS too.

Do you have enough coolers to store that kind of stock?

Costco baby, Costco! :D

Gotta love em Mike! They put up with all of our BS too.

Now to decide do I start my burglary career in WV or MO. :laugh:

LOL!!

I wish I had photoshop skills. I would put Jon and his magical mustache pic where the dog is on that poster.