• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not looking for sympathy

So sorry to hear this Steve. Stay positive, brother...my thoughts are with you and your family!! You'll get through it!!! F*ck cancer!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

Thanks for the update Steve! Keep them coming....

Very sorry to hear Steve. :(. Stay strong and know you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Our prayers are with you and your family.  Keep the faith and the good attitude, it'll pay off for ya.

Floyd T.

A buddy's uncle had intestinal cancer that had metastasized all over his midsection.  It was stage 4 and they gave him less than a year. 

That was 4 years ago.  Today he's back at work and enjoying life.  It can be beaten.  You can do it. I'm pulling for you and will pray hard for your recovery.

khari said:
A buddy's uncle had intestinal cancer that had metastasized all over his midsection.  It was stage 4 and they gave him less than a year. 

That was 4 years ago.  Today he's back at work and enjoying life. It can be beaten. You can do it. I'm pulling for you and will pray hard for your recovery.

FuckYeah_zps0ce7d4f3.jpg

Steve,

I just saw this post today. I wish you well and you are in my thoughts.

Rob

Just a quick update.

I finished my 3rd Chemo treatment Wednesday.  I seem to be handling it pretty good.  Weather or not it's working is yet to be seen.  I'll have a second PET scan on July 14th and should get the results on July 16th when I get my 4th Chemo.

Thanks for all the prayers, support and well wishes.  Believe me, I am giving it all I've got.

I'll update this again around the 16th.

Steve

If there is anything you want to know about this disease, feel free to ask.  I am way open to helping those who want to be more aware.

Thanks for the update Steve, you continue to be in our thoughts.

Keep up the fight!  You are still in our thoughts every time I light up a cigar.  Thanks for the updates.

I have been away from the board for some time and just saw this, feel guilty because everyone on here even if you haven't met them in person are great people.  To hear this i just wish the best for you and fight the good fight. nothing is impossible and miracles happen every day.