• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm still here...

posting statistical facts is not in any way me being defensive; it's just me posting facts

as far as anyone being in any type of defensive mode; they would not have any need for that unless they were constantly taking on incoming rounds.

If you had a daughter, and she came home one day & told you she was raped, you would prolly blame her. I can just see it.
Ok I knew better when I did it, but I hit the view ignored content, because this thread was so confusing to read not seeing some of the post. Are you seriously bringing up peoples daughters and them being raped? WTF is wrong with you man?

Ron,
Good to see you.

Tom,
That's no way to treat a rape victim.

Ok I knew better when I did it, but I hit the view ignored content, because this thread was so confusing to read not seeing some of the post. Are you seriously bringing up peoples daughters and them being raped? WTF is wrong with you man?

my post involved context & a hypothetical scenario

No hypothetical context will EVER make this statement ok. You’re a grown man! You ought to be absolutely ashamed of yourself..

over the past several months you, and a small hand full of others have pounded me with just about every personal attack in the book, most often labeling me an, "asshole" but now you say I'm a grown man?
If you look in a mirror, then you should be looking squarely at shame so, don't point your finger at me.

over the past several months you, and a small hand full of others have pounded me with just about every personal attack in the book, most often labeling me an, "asshole" but now you say I'm a grown man?
If you look in a mirror, then you should be looking squarely at shame so, don't point your finger at me.

If you think calling you an asshole is a "personal attack," your skin is way too thin to be on the internet.

But then you go and talk about someone's daughter getting raped?

The faster you're kicked off this site, the better off we'll all be.

I'm sorry but you guys are being trolled big time. Attention whore to the max!

I just sent @Rod a PM bringing this situation up to him. I encourage everyone to do the same. Its a damn shame that Stogie Fan has not only ruined Rod's post, but has gone taken to levels that no civilized human being should. Everyone PM Rod.

If you think calling you an asshole is a "personal attack," your skin is way too thin to be on the internet.

But then you go and talk about someone's daughter getting raped?

The faster you're kicked off this site, the better off we'll all be.

You obviously don't know what a personal attack is; CP rules state these types of attacks are against CP rules.

You wouldn't call me, or anyone else, an asshole to my/their face; why do you do it here at CP?

My skin is one Hell of a lot thicker than any part of your anatomy.

Even those of us who don’t pound you have an opinion about you, and it’s not very flattering. Like Anthony, I was hoping if we looked at you with indifference, you would get bored and go away. Guess that’s not going to be the case however.

Even those of us who don’t pound you have an opinion about you, and it’s not very flattering. Like Anthony, I was hoping if we looked at you with indifference, you would get bored and go away. Guess that’s not going to be the case however.

I understand your perspective, and I appreciate you not being one of those very few that have handed out those personal attacks. That speaks very well to your character.
I came to CP for one reason; I have a passion for cigars, and I desire to learn about the hobby.
Why would someone willing leave a place like CP, a place with so much potential?
I am not a quitter, although I understand you & others were hoping I would just walk away.
Thanks for your candor.

So, you hate folks that have an opinion? Why would someone's opinion threaten you? You obviously seem threatened by words.

I will respect your opinion, and I won't crap all over it.

folks also ridiculed Jesus, and then they put him on a cross.

Something certainly isn't right when you continually find yourself in the middle of controversy. With that said, you're banned. I should have done this months ago when the members asked. Sorry for taking so long everyone, I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, and he failed.