• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm still here...

Something certainly isn't right when you continually find yourself in the middle of controversy. With that said, you're banned. I should have done this months ago when the members asked. Sorry for taking so long everyone, I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, and he failed.
Thank you Rod. We all understood your commitments outside of CP and tried to respect those while handling this internally.

Something certainly isn't right when you continually find yourself in the middle of controversy. With that said, you're banned. I should have done this months ago when the members asked. Sorry for taking so long everyone, I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, and he failed.
You are a good soul, you tried but he marched to a different beat! Miss you Rod, hope everyone is well.

Thank you Rod. Sorry for bugging you with petty stuff like that, but the community is better without him.

Every time I see this thread pop up, I get that one Elton John song in my head...

Dude has been drinking since he was 16. Obviously needs help. Maybe kindly suggest he seeks it. His odd posts and reactions kinda make sense. Dude just ain’t right.