• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infusion project

diapanos

Banned

Good Lord. That's gonna take months to dry down to something smokable. Hopefully they don't mold before then. Might have been better off making yourself a tobaccocino.

First of all Red Cedar was a big mistake. It's a nasty tasting aromatic that's not a real cedar, but a juniper. Good for keep the moths out of your Pendleton shirts but god awful for keeping cigars.

Doc

That ain't plume, young fella.

Doc

******************************************************************************************************

You have created a science project. That's mold on those cigars.

Devil Doc said:
That ain't plume, young fella.

Doc

lol, I was looking at that pictures and thinking, "please tell me it's the flash that's making the cigars look that white."

diapanos said:
Why would they make me sick
I did actually try to smoke one but it was still too damp. Kept going out.

That's easily remedied.  1) Preheat your oven to 425* 2) In a dutch oven, put in 8oz of steak (your choice, ribeye or NY strip), an uncooked potato and some aromatic vegetables, preferably carrots and celery 3) Add one of your experimental cigars.  The heat will dry out the cigar and the steak and potatoes will impart the main course of flavors to go along with the coffee and rum flavors.  You'll have a four course meal's worth of flavors imparted onto your cigars.  You're welcome.

********************************************************************************

MoeCizlak said:

Why would they make me sick
I did actually try to smoke one but it was still too damp. Kept going out.

That's easily remedied.  1) Preheat your oven to 425* 2) In a dutch oven, put in 8oz of steak (your choice, ribeye or NY strip), an uncooked potato and some aromatic vegetables, preferably carrots and celery 3) Add one of your experimental cigars.  The heat will dry out the cigar and the steak and potatoes will impart the main course of flavors to go along with the coffee and rum flavors.  You'll have a four course meal's worth of flavors imparted onto your cigars.  You're welcome.

Be careful

violet-beauregarde-willy-wonka-1971.jpg

MoeCizlak said:

*******************************************************************************************************