• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inhalation Poll

Do You Purposefully Inhale Cigar Smoke?

• Yes. Only Into My Lungs. Most Or All Of The Time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Only Into My Lungs. Regularly, But Less Than 50% Of The Time.

• Yes. Only Into My Lungs. But Rarely.

• Yes. Only Nasally. Most Or All Of The Time.

• Yes. Only Nasally. But Less Than 50% Of The Time.

• Yes. Only Nasally. But Rarely.

• Yes. Nasally And Into My Lungs. Most Or All Of The Time.

• Yes. Nasally And Into My Lungs. Regularly, But Less Than 50% Of The Time.

• Yes. Nasally And Into My Lungs. But Rarely.

• No. Not Ever. Never.

• Total voters
I figured the "inhale through nose" as the classic "French inhale" where smoked drawn into the mouth is slowly pushed out through the mouth while simultaneously being inhaled through the nose.

Which is something I'll do with lighter smokes.

If we are talking about nasally expelling smoke, then I'll do this regularly a least a few time w/ each stick.

The one and only time I have smoked a cigar with my wife, she inhaled. I believe the progression went something like this:

pink--red--green--white--full out sprint to the alter of the porcelian gods.

It was a year before she would let me smoke anywhere near her.

edit for piss poor spelling

The one and only time I have smoked a cigar with my wife, she inhaled. I believe the progression went something like this:

pink--red--green--white--full out sprint to the alter of the porcelian gods.

It was a year before she would let me smoke anywhere near her.

edit for piss poor spelling
:laugh: :laugh:

Brian

If anyone is inhaling cigars with their nose, they really should be on a different board....

I frequently place a lit cigar in each nostril and inhale as though I were taking my last breath. :thumbs:

I actually do take a little bit of smoke into my lungs sometimes while I am blowing smoke through my nostrils, but not often. As far as a full on inhale, no, never, don’t want to think about the amount of pain my chest would be in (and I smoked cigarettes for years).

One thing I have in common with Bill Clinton.

I did not inhale.
:)

If anyone is inhaling cigars with their nose, they really should be on a different board....

Actually, I believe we have a guy here who has done that on occasion. Mr. Levy, would you care to demonstrate? :p

Wilkey

I don't inhale at all with cigars, I inhale fully when smoking shisha. The other day I forgot what I was smoking and accidentally inhaled VSG, I died. Literally. :blush: :sign:

I mostly expell smoke through the mouth and nose. I occasionaly inhale into the lungs while working and smoking.

I usually exhale about half a puff of smoke through my nose about once every 4-5 puffs. I hardly ever inhale any smoke into my lungs on purpose, but it usually happens every once in a while by accident while I am talking or doing somehting else and not paying attention.

As I exhale the smoke slowly through my mouth, I take a small sniff simultaneously. After my nose picks up the smell, I exhale altogether.

What I want to know is who swallows?

Yes.Nasaly all the time but rarely into my lungs.The nasal part is for tasteing and the lung part is because I want to feel nicotine stregnth and stregnth in general....plus I smoked cigs for 10yrs. and I like to beat my lungs into submission now and then.Besides the fact that anything is better than NewJersey air! ;)

I am betting those of us who do nasal exhales and sometimes inhale keep there gars at a higher RH% than those that dont do either.Because,the dry cigars,65% and below kill me and my nose if I do my regular routine.The lungs get murdered on dry cigars.

Like others, I'll do a bit of exhaling through my nose every once in a while if I want to try and get a bit more taste out of a 'gar.

I think when going through the nasal passages, you can pick up on a few things that otherwise are rather subtle.