• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Insomnia

The stigma a lot of us experience around taking medication to help your brain function better can be such a hurdle, I'm glad you got help. Why should it be viewed any differently than a medication to help your kidneys function better? I say this, even as a mental health worker, with no judgement at all, but more from completely understanding what you're saying and wish I didn't have the same reaction/thoughts at time, despite knowing better. The brain really is a crazy thing.
Exactly!

We all take medication for the brain, it just comes in different forms. Luckily, mine comes in flavors I like and has some pretty cool side-effects.

Don't have to worry about insomnia when you get called in last minute to cover a graveyard shift I guess! 😂

I've been compulsively monitoring the webcams at the ski hill to decide if I want to head that way when I get off or go home and get some sleep...

Insomnia’s been one of my major issues in the last couple of months, and it’s terrible. You don’t just get more time in the day for anything you want to do. No. You get extremely sleepy and sluggish all the time. And even the sleeping pills don’t work well enough. They don’t help me get a night of healthy and normal sleep. I want to try a cooling system for the bed. Some say it helps to increase blood circulation and makes the body fall asleep faster. It’s like always sleeping on the cold side of the pillow. I hope that at least the best bed cooling will help me get a few hours of normal sleep a day because I’m overly exhausted now.

Last edited:
Insomnia’s been one of my major issues in the last couple of months, and it’s terrible. You don’t just get more time in the day for anything you want to do. No. You get extremely sleepy and sluggish all the time. And even the sleeping pills don’t work well enough. They don’t help me get a night of healthy and normal sleep.
I want to try a cooling system for the bed. Some say it helps to increase blood circulation and makes the body fall asleep faster. It’s like always sleeping on the cold side of the pillow. I hope that at least the best bed cooling will help me get a few hours of normal sleep a day because I’m overly exhausted now.
There's a guy over on the crypto thread that you'd get along great with...he says he's very flexible.