• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Okay Amigo's,

I haven't heard anything from Greg for a while, I've emailed him, PM'd him, and even contacted friends of his but still haven't heard anything back. I'm sure he'll resurface eventually and get the PIF and CD case back to me. If not, then he'll pay dearly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tomorrow, I'll send some disk's and cigars to Vinny, but I think I'm going to call this Pass/Vine COMPLETED!

Thanks to everyone for your participation in the Pass and in the Vine :thumbs:

David

Thank you very much for hosting this pass David.
This has been great. :thumbs:
I love sharing two of my passions (cigars and music) with other folks.

Thanks for all David.
And thanks for taking care of bigvinny. I just revisited the thread and thought of doing that too.

And thanks to all participants also! :thumbs:

Okay Amigo's,

I haven't heard anything from Greg for a while, I've emailed him, PM'd him, and even contacted friends of his but still haven't heard anything back. I'm sure he'll resurface eventually and get the PIF and CD case back to me. If not, then he'll pay dearly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tomorrow, I'll send some disk's and cigars to Vinny, but I think I'm going to call this Pass/Vine COMPLETED!

Thanks to everyone for your participation in the Pass and in the Vine :thumbs:

David

Thanks for setting it up and keeping it going!! Much appreciated!

Sorry guys, I've been away for a while. Pass is on it's way back to Norcal. Added another disc to it for ya. DC# 0103 8555 7496 9792 2231.

Sorry guys, I've been away for a while. Pass is on it's way back to Norcal. Added another disc to it for ya. DC# 0103 8555 7496 9792 2231.

Jail.jpg

:sign:

David, Thank you for hosting this. I know you put alot into this and you did a stellar job. The iPass concept is brilliant, I'm still discovering new favorites.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 9792 2231

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on September 21, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

nothing yet ...

:cool:

WOOHOO!!! Package from Greg made it home safe and sound. I have it packed up again and ready to go to Vince on Monday morning, including a few "special" sticks.

:cool: