• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

And here I thought lucusbuck forwarded me 1 disc and no sticks too boot :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny - first thing I did was scan it for viruses before I played it. :D

Thanks David
Scott

DC# 0306 0320 0003 7640 5692

Expect delivery in 4-6 weeks :D

Thanks again to David for having me in the Vine and for all the brothers that contributed. You guys rock!

Thanks for playing in the Vine Craig, hope you enjoy the tunes.

Here is the song listing for the iPass Blues Compilation CD, Vol. 1

1 Amazing Grace - The Blind Boys of Alabama
2 St. James Infirmary - Kermit Ruffins
3 Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan
4 Me And The Devil Blues - Robert Johnson
5 One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - Albert King, John Lee Hooker
6 Love Me Like A Man - Bonnie Raitt
7 At Last - Etta James
8 Next Time You See Me [Live] - The Grateful Dead
9 Tell Me How Do You Feel - Ray Charles
10 Mr. Banker (Demo) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
11 Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Leadbelly & Woody Guthrie
12 Statesboro Blues - The Allman Brothers Band
13 Little Red Rooster (Live Version) - The Doors
14 Spoonful - Gov't Mule/Col.
15 Cherry Red Wine - Jonny Lang
17 Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
18 I'll Survive - B.B. King

:cool:

Got mine yesterday, and have been listening in the car for the past couple of days....very nice!!

Been said before, but I'll say it again, great idea for a pass!!

received mine a few days ago, thanks, much apreciated!

Received pass Fri. afternoon. Thanks for the sticks lucasbuck - you hit my all time favorite. It was just what I needed.

I will have pass handed off to gregor Tue. when he is back to work.

Scott

You're welcome. Sometimes it pays off to have your favorites listed in your profile ;)

Hey, I know this pass is closed off to outside participants, but do you guys think I could get a copy of those blues CD's? LMK! Thanks

-Vinny

Thanks for being in the pass Cletus!

Hey bigvinnysd, no problemo ..... PM me your addy and I'll pass the PIF/Vine on along to you when it returns home.

Any others?

Any of you blues hounds checking out the blues documentaries on PBS this week?
There's been great footage and recordings of Skip James, J.B.Lenoir, Howlin' Wolf, Sonny Boy II,
Marshal Chess and Ike Turner, Sam Phillips and Ike Turner...
A lot of history and info!

Any of you blues hounds checking out the blues documentaries on PBS this week?
There's been great footage and recordings of Skip James, J.B.Lenoir, Howlin' Wolf, Sonny Boy II,
Marshal Chess and Ike Turner, Sam Phillips and Ike Turner...
A lot of history and info!

I'm watching Howlin' Wolf right now ...... awesome!

Pass handed off to Gregor. We were able to meet up on Fri. Thanks for having me in play. This was an awesome pass to be a part of David. :D :D :D

Scott

Pass handed off to Gregor. We were able to meet up on Fri. Thanks for having me in play. This was an awesome pass to be a part of David. :D :D :D

Scott

As usual, primo sticks from Scott delivered with the blues. Busy weekend at work, I'll get it out as soon as I can.

I just got hit with the iPass Blues. This is great stuff, thank bro! Now for a little research!

Hey, I know this pass is closed off to outside participants, but do you guys think I could get a copy of those blues CD's? LMK! Thanks

-Vinny

Hey Vinny,

I haven't heard from gregor22 but I do have an extra copy of the disc's that I made easrlier in the Vine. I'll go ahead and send these, along with a PIF, your way early next week. Please PM me your mailing address.

David