• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Address list emailed to Cory ..... you guys probably took my pen as well :angry:

...there was never any pen.

:sign:

:cool:

Addy sent to Cory. Bring it on!
Addresses added, but I didn't see any pen. Also, that black CD case just had to go, so I replaced it with some cracked jewel cases I had lying around. ;)

0103 8555 7497 3319 5858

Great music, btw!! And nice selection of smokes! Thanks Khris!

Thanks again for playing Cory :thumbs:

Get ready Craig ... oh, and you can just send those aged Cohiba's my way ;)

Holy Cannoli! Cory loaded me up with some primo sticks. Wow, I'm blown away. Talk about above and beyond. You are one generous brother Cory, thanks!!!

I'll get to burnin' and have these out to Lkyman soon. Rock n' Roll!

I received a package yesterday containing a disk labeled "i Pass Blues Vol 1". The disk contains 17 tracks all of wich are 1k CDA files (whatever those are). There was no return address on the package. Anyone know who sent this or what this is about?

I received a package yesterday containing a disk labeled "i Pass Blues Vol 1". The disk contains 17 tracks all of wich are 1k CDA files (whatever those are). There was no return address on the package. Anyone know who sent this or what this is about?

Ditto!

Someone who didn't play the cd to verify it worked! DOH!

Maybe it's a disc full of Virus' and some shunned former member is trying to get us! I haven't actually taken the time to see what's on it yet. I thought perhaps it might be the photo album that Norcal was keeping.

Maybe it's a disc full of Virus' and some shunned former member is trying to get us! I haven't actually taken the time to see what's on it yet. I thought perhaps it might be the photo album that Norcal was keeping.
I didn't think of that, but I just checked it ... no issues on the one I found. This looks like it was on purpose; I'm guessing NCCL by the hand writing:

First song: Amazing Grace - ??
Second song: ??
Third song: Stevie Ray Vaugn - Crossfire
Fourth song: Robert Johnson (?) -
Fifth song: ....

Good stuff. I think I remember NCCL saying that he was going to put an official CD together for the pass, maybe this is it. ... If it is, I was just wondering why it didn't get included w/ all the other CDs.

Enjoy BOTLs!
- C

Someone who didn't play the cd to verify it worked! DOH!
CDA is the standard format for music that is played in a regular stereo CD player. So, this CD should work in any of your stereos. I'm not sure why it only shows up as a 1k file, but it plays in Windows Media Player just fine for me.

Problem with these fast replies is no smilies, so I wasn't able to make it known that I wasn't really serious about the virus thing!

I got this disc also. Do I vine it to someone? Do I keep it for myself?
What do I doooooooooooo? ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good to see some of you were paying attention :D

This is the compilation audio CD that I promised to all of the iPass Blues Pass participants. I hope you guys enjoy it!

David come on some of us older guys can't remember, next time post a picture. LOL Thank you again!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good to see some of you were paying attention :D

This is the compilation audio CD that I promised to all of the iPass Blues Pass participants. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Cool! Thanks again!

Sorry about my question about CDA files...... Duh! CD Audio.