• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

NorCalCigarLover said:
I'm really looking forward to this pass guys and have been checking my CD library for a couple of special songs to start this off. I was planning on using a 128k flash drive but am starting to wonder if this is too small? :laugh:

:cool:
[snapback]281803[/snapback]​
I guess it really depends on if we can put up only one song or not. Wait ... I'm sure you meant 128MB not 128k, right? Cuz at 128 MB USB flash drive w/ 20 participants, nobody's MP3 can be larger than 6.4 MB and we will be fine.

The songs I was looking to put up are only around 3-4 MB ... for some reason most are only 128 bitrate. :(

Eitherway, this should be fun! :)

- C

NorCalCigarLover said:
Welcome to the iPass (Blues) Pass. That’s right CP member’s, it’s time to combine your love of cigars with your love of music. In the iPass (Blues) Pass, we’ll be creating a compilation CD of some of our favorite Blues tunes.
[snapback]280873[/snapback]​
So, does the "Blues Brothers: Rawhide" count as Blues?

NorCalCigarLover said:
Interesting ... there has been some interest in getting a copy of the CD when this pass is over by members who aren't in the iPass. I'm starting a list and am sure we can work something out :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not the only slacker interested :p

lucasbuck said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Interesting ... there has been some interest in getting a copy of the CD when this pass is over by members who aren't in the iPass. I'm starting a list and am sure we can work something out :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not the only slacker interested :p
[snapback]281956[/snapback]​

No you are!! Everyone else just wanted the CD... :) :sign: :whistling:

Actually I thought about it too, just asking for the CD but I thought the line up looked great...

So when we post our puts and takes, are we going to post what song we've added? There needs to be a running list of what's gonna be on the CD either included in the pass or in the thread so we don't end up having duplicate songs.

PM sent... I believe in reading more than posting just for counts. I would greatly appreciate your consideration to be included and can meet the requirements other than posts.

Thanks

Lkyman

Lkyman said:
PM sent... I believe in reading more than posting just for counts. I would greatly appreciate your consideration to be included and can meet the requirements other than posts.

Thanks

Lkyman
[snapback]282248[/snapback]​

and he lives in Vegas, so I can keep an eye on him for ya. ;)

Gregor

Whew! finally back from a long wine weekend :0

Yup, 128MB USB Flash was what I meant BlueDragon, thanks. I think that'll work if perhaps I have a brother along the forward me the files. Rawhide? LOL!!!

I was thinking about the idea of keeping a list of songs posted as well. Sounds good to me, I'll keep an up to date list on the first post in this thread.

Looks like we're only two people away from getting this baby rolling, participant list has been updated. There are a couple of newer guys I've accepted into the pass but they do have a good credentials from what I have found, and gregor22 is willing to help out our Vegas brother Lkyman. Let's have all participants please send me your mailing address' so I can get labels made.

WOOHOO!! glad to have you Greg!

One more spot left .... anybody? If you want to participate but don't feel that you meet the requirements then send me a PM so we can discuss it.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Yup, 128MB USB Flash was what I meant BlueDragon, thanks. I think that'll work if perhaps I have a brother along the forward me the files. Rawhide? LOL!!!
[snapback]282555[/snapback]​
Awww Comeon ... they even have BLUES in thier name. The Blues Brother have GOT to be the real deal. I mean ... this is just classic!

Rollin Rollin Rollin .. Keep those dogies Rollin, CIGARS!! Well, that would be better lyrics at least. :p

LMK about the option in the PM, or I'd be happy to clear some room and FTP what is on the flash drive when it hits me.

:thumbs:
- C

WOOHOO!!! we are full for this pass. I only need three more mailing addresses and this bad boy is almost ready to hit the road.

Still waiting on the mailing addresses, PM's sent, but I have established the Pass Order. Take at look at the first post to see when you are up.

Really looking forward to this pass!! Think for the final CD as much or more so than the smokes.
Thanks, again, for having me!!