• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

ree ree robusto said:
Sorry about posting the DC a little late...

0461 0406 7200 5201 7106.

Ree
[snapback]286960[/snapback]​

Your item was delivered at 3:41 pm on February 10, 2006 in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76180.
:thumbs:

How fast can I get home!!!!

I'll do an inventory with pic's tonight (can't promise quality pic's, it's not a great camera but I'll do the best I can) for and swap out my p/t's and I'll download the music sometime tomorrow.

preembargo said:
I'll do an inventory with pic's tonight (can't promise quality pic's, it's not a great camera but I'll do the best I can) for and swap out my p/t's and I'll download the music sometime tomorrow.
[snapback]287303[/snapback]​
I'm going to send a couple 128 MB USB sticks to Cletus to put in this pass on Monday. That should give us quite a bit of space for some good Blues. Download away!

:thumbs:
- C

NorCalCigarLover said:
Fantastic Blue Dragon! this is going to be good for some great music, and maybe a double CD :0

:cool:
[snapback]287772[/snapback]​
You might want to also send out a CD of MP3's along with the regular CD (or double CD :whistling: )

Way to go Blue!!! :thumbs:

In that case, if there are no objections, I'll hold onto this another day to add a "couple" more tunes and then I'll FedEx it overnight with tracking # to bmickey tomorrow. Brian will have it on Tuesday. :p

preembargo said:
Way to go Blue!!! :thumbs:

Brian will have it on Tuesday. :p
[snapback]287909[/snapback]​

Woooo Hoooo!! That will perfect.

I'm leaving town on Thursday.

I can get it done the same day I receive it and get it out the very next day.

I'll try to post my puts and takes tonight or tomorrow for approval.

-----
bmickey9

junkman_56 said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Fantastic Blue Dragon! this is going to be good for some great music, and maybe a double CD :0

[snapback]287772[/snapback]​
You might want to also send out a CD of MP3's along with the regular CD (or double CD :whistling: )
[snapback]287782[/snapback]​
Hey, the more the merrier IMO. I only sent two, but when it gets to me I can always rip them to CD and make some more room on the USB sticks. Or I could send a couple more if we run out of room. I love sharing music. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Clint, they are headed your way: 0305 2710 0002 5822 3165
I thought sending them in a Piority envelope would be cheaper than a box, and I was wrong. It was actually a little more expensive ... oh, USPS prices went up, maybe it is the same still.

Thanks,
- C

Sounds good on the storage front guys :thumbs:. But, how many friggin CD's am I going to have to send out? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Preembargo, your sending this today, right? sounds like bmickey9 needs to get this soon. I've already approved his preliminary P&T's so the wheels are in motion when he gets the pass.

junkman_56 said:
Blue Dragon said:
I love sharing music. :thumbs: :thumbs:
[snapback]288175[/snapback]​
So do I...
What kind of music are you into Cory?
[snapback]288187[/snapback]​
My tastes are pretty eclectic. The only music I don't really care for is Country, Rap, and Polka, but there are even exceptions in those. Shoot me a PM and I'm sure we could work something out. :thumbs:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Sounds good on the storage front guys :thumbs:. But, how many friggin CD's am I going to have to send out? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]288495[/snapback]​
I think I have an unopened pack of 50 CD-Rs from Christmas; I'd split the load w/ you. :cool:

Brian, go long!!! You’re set for morning delivery.
FedEx Tracking # 8527 4795 6563

Ok, my official P/T’s are unchanged:

15. La Luna LHB Maduro, Torpedo
• *32 Arturo Fuente, 858 (SG)

16. Tatuaje, Cojono 2003
• *33 Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Masterpiece Maduro

26. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #49
• *31 Arturo Fuente Anejo, #55

27. H. Upmann, No. 1 (05) ISOM
• *30 Montecristo, No. 2 (05)

In keeping with the "on A Mission from God" theme, I have to begin with:

• Amazing Grace – Blind Boys of Alabama

But you've probably never heard it like this. This is pure Delta Blues!

But I'm not stopping there

• No More – Blind Boys of Alabama

• Trouble Blues – John Lee Hooker

• Chill Out (Things Gonna Change) – John Lee Hooker
(a fantastic collaboration with Carlos Santana)

• Slow Fuse – Johnny Otis

There were so many more that I wanted to include but Brian and John needed some room for their submissions so…iPass blues part Deux?. :whistling:

**edited to correct H.Upmann size

Here are mine:

Takes
23.Vegas Robaina, Famosos (04) ISOM
20.Partagas, Serie P No. 2 (05) ISOM
21.H. Upmann, No. 2 (05) ISOM
25.Ashton VSG Wizard

Puts
34.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (04) ISOM
35.La Gloria Cubana Tainos (01) ISOM
36.Partagas Lusitania (04) ISOM
37.1926 Padron Anniversario Maduro #6
38Fuente Between the Lines
39.Punch Rare Corojo Pita

I will only include two blues tunes.
1)Livery Stable Blues-Instrumental piece by the Original Dixieland Jass Band. The first jazz ever recorded. Happened in 1917. The flip side of the record was the Dixieland One Step. This one does not sounds like your typical blues tune but historically it is significant. Sorry about the quality, their equipment was lacking a little bit back then.

2)St. James Infirmary-This version is recorded by Kermit Ruffins and his band, The BBQ Swingers. Kermit is a trumpeter in New Orleans. Many say he is the second coming of Louis Armstrong. I'm not sure about all that but he is a great player. (and that coming from a trumpet playing band director :blush: )

OK there they are. Hopefully the pass will get to me in the morning and I will get it back out on Thursday.

Enjoy :D

edited to add numbers

Did you say a trumpet playing band director?? way back in the day I was involved in High School Marching Band, circa 1976-1980. Our HS Marching Band was more like a Drum Corp with our directors coming straight from a Corp environment, Santa Clara Vanguard, Concord Blue Devils and the Troopers. I know, I know .... band geek .... but we competed nationaly and traveled across the United States for parades and competitions, ie. Orange Bowl Parade, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Rose Bowl Parade, MBA in Wisconson.

It was a great experience and to this day I still keep in contact with many of my friends from those times.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Did you say a trumpet playing band director?? way back in the day I was involved in High School Marching Band, circa 1976-1980. Our HS Marching Band was more like a Drum Corp with our directors coming straight from a Corp environment, Santa Clara Vanguard, Concord Blue Devils and the Troopers. I know, I know .... band geek .... but we competed nationaly and traveled across the United States for parades and competitions, ie. Orange Bowl Parade, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Rose Bowl Parade, MBA in Wisconson.

It was a great experience and to this day I still keep in contact with many of my friends from those times.

[snapback]288663[/snapback]​

Yep that's what I do every day wether I like it or not.

Where else but in band could you have done that much traveling at that age. Sounds like great memories. I hope I am creating some of †hose for my students

:0 Checked the tracking # as soon as I got in the office only to find that the package is at the destination sort facility in Shreveport, LA?!?! So I called FedEx and the customer service rep explained that Shreveport is an airport ramp ( ??? ) and that it is in fact supposed to stop there on it’s way to Arizona. Package is still on track for a morning delivery.

What ever happened to “The shortest distance between two points is a straight line”? ;)

**edited to translate from pre coffee English to more intelligible post coffee English

bmickey9 said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]288663[/snapback]​

Yep that's what I do every day wether I like it or not.

Where else but in band could you have done that much traveling at that age. Sounds like great memories. I hope I am creating some of †hose for my students
[snapback]288739[/snapback]​

Well, I commend you for the work your doing for those kids :thumbs: . I remember how much time all of those involved put into marching band, many hours of paid and unpaid time. My son was also a member in his very competative High School Marching Band and I think it was the only thing keeping him interested in school at the time.

PM me you email address so I can send you an mp3

Bam!!!
FedEx Tacking said:
Feb 15, 2006 9:58 AM Delivered Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized
Alright Brian, MARCH yourself home and start rifling through those cigars!

preembargo said:
:0 Checked the tracking # as soon as I got in the office only to find that the package is at the destination sort facility in Shreveport, LA?!?! So I called FedEx and the customer service rep explained that Shreveport is an airport ramp ( ??? ) and that it is in fact supposed to stop there on it’s way to Arizona. Package is still on track for a morning delivery.

What ever happened to “The shortest distance between two points is a straight line”? ;)

**edited to translate from pre coffee English to more intelligible post coffee English
[snapback]288877[/snapback]​

Dude, AR is Arkansas not Arizona :D

Back