• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

On a mission from God ... the iPass (Blues) Pass has left the building, DC#0305 0830 0000 2897 4005. I'll be updating the first post as we move along so please keep an eye on it.

Hey Ree, get those P&T's ready brother ... you're up!

:cool:

Wow! I received a great bomb from one of our fellow Blues Brothers teh other day. A couple of CD's with some great Blues tunes junkman_56, and yes there are more than a few of those MP3's that are new to me. Thanks amigo! that's as good as a virtual pass play in my book so I'm going to add you to our compilation CD list and include a couple of your tunes to the iPass Blues CD.

Thanks again :thumbs:

Norcal -

PM sent. I am headed out of town for work this week. I'll need to be reordered or dropped.

Sorry,

jason

Okay slowhand, we'll put you back in the lineup at the end of the pass.

Hey Rip Van Winkle (Ree), did you hear that? you need to send this pass to preembargo instead of slowhand when your done.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Wow! I received a great bomb from one of our fellow Blues Brothers teh other day. A couple of CD's with some great Blues tunes junkman_56, and yes there are more than a few of those MP3's that are new to me. Thanks amigo! that's as good as a virtual pass play in my book so I'm going to add you to our compilation CD list and include a couple of your tunes to the iPass Blues CD.

Thanks again :thumbs:

[snapback]285020[/snapback]​
Hey Guys, let's try to make this a great Blues CD collection. If you have more than one MP3 you want to load up to the USB stick, feel free. I am going to send another 128 MB stick to someone and intercept the pass before it gets to me. So don't be shy and worry about filling it up. We can always rip them off to a CD, and include the CD in the pass to free up the USB sticks again. :cool: :thumbs:

- C

The pass has made it here. I'll open the box and check things out and post a line up here soon.

Ree

Glad to see we have a few BOTL's really getting into the theme of this pass, should make for an awesome compilation CD :thumbs:

WOOHOO!, Ree has the pass

Proposed P/T's...Music will come when I make my mind up on the songs. For the mean time,

Takes:

1. Ashton VSG Torp
3. AF Anejo # 55
22. Trini Reyes

Puts:

25. Ashton VSG Wizard
26. AF Anejo #49
27. H Upmann Connoisseur No.1
28. AVO LE 2005
29. La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado.

Any objections?

Ree

For music, I'm thinking...

Some Earl Hooker and Johnny Walker. Now, which songs? :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
Proposed P/T's...Music will come when I make my mind up on the songs. For the mean time,

Takes:

1. Ashton VSG Torp
3. AF Anejo # 55
22. Trini Reyes

Puts:

25. Ashton VSG Wizard
26. AF Anejo #49
27. H Upmann Connoisseur No.1
28. AVO LE 2005
29. La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado.

Any objections?

Ree
[snapback]285649[/snapback]​

Nice plays amigo, but a little lopsided there :thumbs:

Oh, and I can't wait to see which tunes you select.

ree... How many passes do you have in your possession? LOL :p

Edited for Spelling

PeePeedance.gif

Deciding on the P/T's is tough enough, though I've pretty much got that figured out, I'll post those once Ree sends it my way. But trying to pick just a few of my favorite tunes, that's the hard (and best) part of this pass. I've narrowed it down to two or three different styles. I may just class them by companion smoke. Claro for something that's really on the light side, Connecticut Shade for something like (I'm tipping my hat here) SRV's "Riviera Paradise" elegant and complex, then of course a maduro for someone like John Lee Hooker, Dr. John (maybe that should be a double maduro), etc.

Hey preembargo,

Be on the ready ..... the package is headed your way :thumbs: . Package shipped yesterday, DC# is soon to follow.

WooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already camped at the mailbox!

bmickey9 to the bullpen. This thing may be heading your way by Monday!

While I'm waiting for the pass to get here,

Submitted for your approval, my P/T's:

15. La Luna LHB Maduro, Torpedo
• 30. Arturo Fuente, 858 (SG)

16. Tatuaje, Cojono 2003
• 31. Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Masterpiece Maduro

26. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #49
• 32. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #55

27. H. Upmann, No. 2 (05) ISOM
• 33. Montecristo, No. 2 (05) ISOM

**edited to include P/T's**

preembargo said:

While I'm waiting for the pass to get here,

Submitted for your approval, my P/T's:

15. La Luna LHB Maduro, Torpedo
• 30. Arturo Fuente, 858 (SG)

16. Tatuaje, Cojono 2003
• 31. Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Masterpiece Maduro

26. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #49
• 32. Arturo Fuente Anejo, #55

27. H. Upmann, No. 2 (05) ISOM
• 33. Montecristo, No. 2 (05) ISOM

**edited to include P/T's**
[snapback]286758[/snapback]​

Dang!! Knew that Tatuaje wouldn't last long!! But if someone before me ....

preembargo said:

[snapback]286758[/snapback]​

I'm ready for it. That would work out perfect. I already have the music ready to go and am working on the smokes!

----
bmickey9