• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

Cool, I'll look forward to it. I just got back from Sturgis, had a great time and logged a ton of miles on the bike (Yes, I rode to Sturgis, didn't trailer it).

sweet, glad you had a good time Andy. How's your butt feel after all those miles? :whistling:

Cool, I'll look forward to it. I just got back from Sturgis, had a great time and logged a ton of miles on the bike (Yes, I rode to Sturgis, didn't trailer it).

Very cool Andy :thumbs: , I bet you've got great pictures :whistling:

Thanks for being in the iPass Roberto :thumbs: .... be on the lookout for the next iPass.

:cool:

when you put the disc in, and it prompts you with those options, just cancel out of it.

Right click on your start button and go to explore. Find the drive the disc is located on, then highlight the drive. WHen you find the files, click on one, then press ctrl+A, which will select all! Then, hit ctrl + c, which will copy.

Now find the new folder you would like these songs to go to, when you are in that folder, hit ctrl + v, that will paste and copy them. repeat process as needed!

EDIT, one more thing, look in your tray, which is located probably in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, on the task bar. scroll your mouse over the icons, if you see one for Itunes, right click it and disable it!

So if I do this, I'm guessing it means I can only listen to these cd's in an mp3 player? So if my cd changer at home does not (to my knowledge) play mp3's, then I can only listen to this via my walkman player (which does play mp3's, supposedly) or my ipod?

Because when I tried to copy these using windows media player, it was converting them all into regular music, and then starting with disc 2 only half of them would it on a cd.

Frickin Frackin ... grr. growl ... AHHHRRRGGGHHHH .... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm so freakin jealous right now ... I was supposed to be there ... :angry:

I'm not mad at you of course, just my wife.

I hope you had a rad time!! I want to see PICS!!! If nothing else, I can live vicariously through my friends this year. Out of curiousity, did your neighbor who has that awesome BBW ride too? My guess is no (you think I forgot?). :p

when you put the disc in, and it prompts you with those options, just cancel out of it.

Right click on your start button and go to explore. Find the drive the disc is located on, then highlight the drive. WHen you find the files, click on one, then press ctrl+A, which will select all! Then, hit ctrl + c, which will copy.

Now find the new folder you would like these songs to go to, when you are in that folder, hit ctrl + v, that will paste and copy them. repeat process as needed!

EDIT, one more thing, look in your tray, which is located probably in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, on the task bar. scroll your mouse over the icons, if you see one for Itunes, right click it and disable it!

So if I do this, I'm guessing it means I can only listen to these cd's in an mp3 player? So if my cd changer at home does not (to my knowledge) play mp3's, then I can only listen to this via my walkman player (which does play mp3's, supposedly) or my ipod?

Because when I tried to copy these using windows media player, it was converting them all into regular music, and then starting with disc 2 only half of them would it on a cd.
Don't use Windows Media Player .. use Windows Explorer. _Right click_ the start button and choose Explore. Then go to the CD on the left window pane and do what the Hillbilly said in the right window pane. Then create a folder on your hard drive and paste all those songs in there. After you move them all to your computer, you can burn them to a CD as MP3s for your walkman or in CDA format for any other stereo. Shoot me a PM if you get stuck.

GL!
- C

Oh yeah, I rec'd the vine/PIF today. :thumbs:

Rob- Thanks a ton, some great smokes there, couple of which I've never had but have been wanting to try.

I'm done copying these, I just copied exactly what was on each CD, I'll figure out formats later. And I'll get this out tomorrow heading up to Swifty.

And Sturgis was super rad. Let's just say after riding the Black Hills, there's alot less metal left on my footpegs :p :whistling:

Oh yeah, I rec'd the vine/PIF today. :thumbs:

Rob- Thanks a ton, some great smokes there, couple of which I've never had but have been wanting to try.
glad you like them bro. enjoy !
Rob

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 1564 4633

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:40 pm on August 09, 2006 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I thought that priority mail was just left with the other mail, or is it possible to tell your mailman not to leave packages?

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 1564 4633

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:40 pm on August 09, 2006 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I thought that priority mail was just left with the other mail, or is it possible to tell your mailman not to leave packages?

I have told my regular carrier to not leave packages if no one answers the door. I thought my wife would heave been home. Sorry guys, I was out of town for a couple days and I got home too late today to go pick up the package. I will get it tomorrow and hopefully get it sent back out same day.

I have told my regular carrier to not leave packages if no one answers the door. I thought my wife would heave been home. Sorry guys, I was out of town for a couple days and I got home too late today to go pick up the package. I will get it tomorrow and hopefully get it sent back out same day.
Geez, you are such a slacker!!! :p

<pee pee dance commenced>

Got the package today. Thanks! Gonz for the sweet selection of sticks! :thumbs:

Thanks! again to NCCL for putting this thing together and having me participate! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: That's a whole lotta blues!

Corey, heads up it's on it's way to you.

DC# 0103 8555 7497 1832 4921

Got the package today. Thanks! Gonz for the sweet selection of sticks! :thumbs:

Thanks! again to NCCL for putting this thing together and having me participate! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: That's a whole lotta blues!

Corey, heads up it's on it's way to you.

DC# 0103 8555 7497 1832 4921
SWEET!!! That means it will probably show up Monday. I really hope that is a coincidence on the positive side. I hope it means I'll have a couple extra cigars to celebrate with, not that I'll get smacked upside the head w/ real Blues .... loose my job, loose my bike, divorce my wife... :(

Positive thinking! Positive thinking! :D

Thanks for the quick turnaround Khris!

Any signs of the Piff/Vine? ???

Yup. It showed up on Monday, but I didn't have a chance to do anything with it until last night. I have it all copied over and the PIF ready and waiting. I just need Craig's addy and I'll send it out today.

There is a ton of music there, but I won't get a chance to check it out for a couple days still. Thanks for setting this up NCCL and letting me play!

Craigs address should be on the address list that is supposed to be in the package. If not, I'll resend you the address list to include in the Pif. PM me your email address, por favor.

BTW, thanks for playing, and helping, with this Pass/PIF/Vine amigo, It's been a pleasure having you involved in this one :thumbs:

Craigs address should be on the address list that is supposed to be in the package. If not, I'll resend you the address list to include in the Pif. PM me your email address, por favor.

BTW, thanks for playing, and helping, with this Pass/PIF/Vine amigo, It's been a pleasure having you involved in this one :thumbs:

There was no address list when I received it... ???